The Student Room Group

Annoying flat mate- prank help needed

I have this interesting specimen of a flat mate, it's probably a tale you have all heard b4, the one guy that goes against the grain. When everyone else is getting along and respecting each other possessions there is that one guy that feels the need to steel milk and butter when he's been told to stop one loads of separate occasions.
Your probably thinking 'hmmm, that's not to bad'. Well this dude takes the biscuit, then takes a bite out of it, and then asks if it's alrite if he has the biscuit. it's like he forgets that he like with other people. For some strange reason that I'm still trying to figure out he has put the toaster kettle and most of the furniture from the kitchen into his room over the holidays so I've now got to wait for him to get back b4 i can eat in the kitchen or have toast or a nice warm drink.
I know it may sound harsh but others that have been in my position will understand why I'm about to say what I'm about to say but it's time to have some fun. My other house mates are really nice people and he does frustrate them so I want to know if you have any good value pranks that we can do to him as a house to bring us together. Think of it as team building. Don't feel harsh on this guy think of this in all the time we have lived here he has never got read or milk from the shop yet he seems to eat a lot of toast and enjoys the odd brew. And as a brew lover I need my milk!! thanks in advance for your wonderful and posibly evil ideas

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Laxatives will solve everything.
Original post by Derfel
Laxatives will solve everything.

This!
Reply 3
Most laxatives on the market don't make you flood out with poop by the way. Sorry had to be said! :tongue: & this is coming from someone who has IBS so I know what I'm talking about.

OP - I remember having someone in my flat at uni who stole my milk and would steal people's food over time so they hoped no one would notice. I never did find out who it was. I don't believe in pranking people back tbh as it could esculate.

Anyway good luck in whatever you decide to do! :tongue: Have you tried talking to him?
Reply 4
Original post by inkman
I have this interesting specimen of a flat mate, it's probably a tale you have all heard b4, the one guy that goes against the grain. When everyone else is getting along and respecting each other possessions there is that one guy that feels the need to steel milk and butter when he's been told to stop one loads of separate occasions.
Your probably thinking 'hmmm, that's not to bad'. Well this dude takes the biscuit, then takes a bite out of it, and then asks if it's alrite if he has the biscuit. it's like he forgets that he like with other people. For some strange reason that I'm still trying to figure out he has put the toaster kettle and most of the furniture from the kitchen into his room over the holidays so I've now got to wait for him to get back b4 i can eat in the kitchen or have toast or a nice warm drink.
I know it may sound harsh but others that have been in my position will understand why I'm about to say what I'm about to say but it's time to have some fun. My other house mates are really nice people and he does frustrate them so I want to know if you have any good value pranks that we can do to him as a house to bring us together. Think of it as team building. Don't feel harsh on this guy think of this in all the time we have lived here he has never got read or milk from the shop yet he seems to eat a lot of toast and enjoys the odd brew. And as a brew lover I need my milk!! thanks in advance for your wonderful and posibly evil ideas

He's away on holiday. :giggle:

Place an open bag of flour under his door. Stand on the end in the corridor and the flour goes into the room with no evidence of where it's from. There isn't any lasting damage but it's funny if they try to wash it off.

Chili powder in everything he eats.

Something that springs up, we had a fold up frisbee from freshers week in his cupboard.
Original post by lau_88
Most laxatives on the market don't make you flood out with poop by the way. Sorry had to be said! :tongue: & this is coming from someone who has IBS so I know what I'm talking about.

spoilsport :huff:
Reply 6
Original post by Boristhethird
spoilsport :huff:

Sorry. :tongue:
Urinate in the all the milk, warn other flatmates, dont warn him.
Reply 9

draw for the strally and gun him down :colone:
Reply 10
Fill your cupboards with all pet food and see how he likes that!
Put cling film on the toilet seat.

Then put cling film over his mouth while he sleeps.

Then remove the cling film from the toilet. :colone:
Reply 12
I don't want to sound like a party pooper but can't that be dangerous?!

Never actually tried them, do they even taste like chocolate?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by lau_88

Anyway good luck in whatever you decide to do! :tongue: Have you tried talking to him?

I’ve talked to him a few times and even explained that I buy food for myself and not him and he still carries on without a bother in the world.

I don’t really have to tell him because he sees me drink straight out of the carton when I have juice. He’d probably share someone’s toothbrush id he could so I really don’t think it bothers him. I don’t want to go to the landlord because he is the definition of evil.

Original post by DaveSmith99
Urinate in the all the milk, warn other flatmates, dont warn him.

This is extremely evil but it could just work. He might think that our milk is always off or that we just get pissy milk. I might just have to try it.
(edited 4 years ago)
Offer to walk someones dog.

Wait till he craps.

Pick up the crap and put it in a Pampers nappy. (Or Huggies)

Wait for flatmate to return.

Wait for him to sleep/get gazebo'd.

Smear it into his face gently, in a swirling pattern starting from his mouth.

Record and upload to Youtube.

Become a Youtube partner.

3,000,000 hits and Ray William Johnson reviews it.

Uni fees paid for.

:awesome:

Do you think that's how the KGB used to come and get people in the night because I've never ever seen anyone run like that from a halloween mask :biggrin:

OP - I guess you've seen the pictures of people covering his floor with cups filled with water; whilst he's away fill the corridor up with them, and if you can get in his room (not sure you can from the OP) it's even more annoying if it's done in there :tongue:

(edited 12 years ago)
Wake up pranks are definitely one of the most effective forms of belittling and terrifying an annoying roommate. Particularly if you put their reaction of youtube. Here's a few examples,
Reply 17
Original post by gypsyclimber
Wake up pranks are definitely one of the most effective forms of belittling and terrifying an annoying roommate. Particularly if you put their reaction of youtube. Here's a few examples,

Surely he couldnt have really slept through all that :lolwut:
Reply 18
This reminds me of something I heard on here a while back. Somebody started putting post-it notes on his/her food saying "Warning: I have spat in this" came into the kitchen the next day to find another post-it on it saying "So have I"
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Uzzy?
Surely he couldnt have really slept through all that :lolwut:

I believe he was under the influence of a drink induced sleep.

Quick Reply

Latest