The Student Room Group

January exam help :(

Haven't really 'revised' much for my exam next week (physics AQA unit 1) because of coursework, and yes, i have realised, i have awful time management...
Anyway, have i left it too late? :/
Reply 1
Too late for what

The question is fairly meaningless ... especially since you cannot resolve the issue if the answer is "yes"

Why not just start revising and do as well as you can from here on
We can't revise for you can we?

Just work as well as you can with the time you have left.
Reply 3
Ask to be withdrawn if you're not confident that you'll achieve your potential. Otherwise, make notes, revise them asap, go through past papers. Push all other subjects aside for a week (well, keep up with lessons & homework of course)
Reply 4
I've got it aswell mate :/ haven't done any revision but also have maths I'm predicted AABE no guesses for what the E is :wink: I'm doing maths and biology aswell, don't really 'favour' physics if that's the word :smile:
Reply 5
It can be done. I did 1 week of revision for this exam last year and somehow got 100% (although it was an extremely stressful experience). Physics is difficult but that means the grade boundaries will be lower. You also have your formula sheet in the exam so use it well. Do a week of solid revision and give it your best shot. Good luck. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest