Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Essence™)
    boredom is a luxury

but if you're feeling guilty about not doing any work, then you should do some work.

I doubt anybody here is truly "bored"
    wanna bet

ReputationRep:
    OOO how I wish I could have your hours.

Go and read a book - they're really fun. Read something classical - you think you're going to be dull and then they just blow you away.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see how people can get bored, *unless you're locked up in a room with nothing beside you*.

Turn on the TV, go for a run?, surf the web?, watch a film?, play a game?, go out?

The most annoying thing is when people whine when they suddenly have free time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Essence™)
    I don't see how people can get bored, *unless you're locked up in a room with nothing beside you*.

Turn on the TV, go for a run?, surf the web?, watch a film?, play a game?, go out?

The most annoying thing is when people whine when they suddenly have free time.
    every thing that i can thing of doing is done.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.