Late period but I'm a virgin :\ Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm 18 and usually my periods are pretty regular but it's late this month and I don't know why. I have some of the symptoms of a period like back ache and cramps and I'm a virgin so I don't get what's going on. Any advice please?
username299156
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's normal to have periods late or early, even if you are a virgin. There's nothing wrong with you, it just happens. I was often late so don't worry about it
JesusIsMyHomeboy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Carrying the next Jesus.

Realised I wasn't being helpful. This is perfectly normal. These things fluctuate all the time so don't worry
username418231
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sometimes it can happen, don't worry about it. I missed a period once because I was really ill and lost weight.
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Your period won't come on a definite date each time, it will tend to vary every now and again.
rY4uGD1fMzBj4xe2
Badges: 14
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JesusIsMyHomeboy)
Carrying the next Jesus.
This is the only plausible reason why you're slightly late.
Superlogon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You're fine.
vettycroissant
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't worry about it, hormone levels can differ from month to month, even if they've been regular before, and other things like stress can affect it too. Mine were perfectly regular from the day I started for five years, and then started messing up - and it had nothing to do with virginity. You've already got some of the PMS symptoms, just hold tight.
Care-Free
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It happens dont worry
Stressing will delay it more by the way so just relax
Oh my Ms. Coffey
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
preggerz from airborne sperm.
goodfellow
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I was going to make a jesus joke but I have been beaten to it and missed out on the sweet sweet reps.
Cast.Iron
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Mary, is that you?
username418231
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Carrying the next Jesus.
Hahahaha!!!! :lol:
RainPours
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Carrying the next Jesus.

Realised I wasn't being helpful. This is perfectly normal. These things fluctuate all the time so don't worry
Haha
EffieFlowers
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
How late are you?
My friend went to the doctors once because she was over a month late, her GP said it's normal as we aren't really meant to have such regular periods.

Don't worry about it.
tamii05
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't worry, lots of things affect it like if you've been stressed, put on/lost weight, if you've been sick etc.
Rant
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 18 and usually my periods are pretty regular but it's late this month and I don't know why. I have some of the symptoms of a period like back ache and cramps and I'm a virgin so I don't get what's going on. Any advice please?
Daddy's got something to tell you...
samw94
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Do you have sleep sex? i saw an episode of house once, where its a similar scenario to yours, and its because this person sleepwalks and has sex whilst sleeping.

Just a thought

Might wanna to the whole pregnancy test thing first though
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Carrying the next Jesus.

It's fine, I realised someone saying it was inevitable ^^

Thanks for the advice everyone.
ImagineThat95
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
this happens to me like every month!! seriously dont worry - the average cycle is between 28 and 40 days or something like that anyway
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (72)
23.68%
No (232)
76.32%

Watched Threads