Happy Lohri everyone.
Original post by CuriousGuy777
Happy Lohri everyone.

Ki haal aa @CuriousGuy777

What is Lohri?
Original post by .Iqra.
Ki haal aa @CuriousGuy777

What is Lohri?

I'm too tired to write down an essay. Use Google.
Original post by CuriousGuy777
SSA/Jai Shree Ram bro. Ki haal ne thwade?

Late reply lai sorry ji, mai theek aa, thuhada ki haal hai?

ਦੇਰ ਜਵਾਬ ਲਈ ਅਫ਼ਸੋਸ, ਮੈਂ ਠੀਕ ਹਾਂ, ਤੁਸੀਂ ਕਿਵੇਂ ਹੋ?
tfw it's full of mirpuris
I stumbled across this (very old) article charting the evolution of the UK Punjabi music industry! It's an informative read. :smile:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2007/oct/14/urban
What an interesting piece of information you have provided so appreciated. I would like to know more information about this. Thank you so much. I would like to prefer you a web site and would like to introduce it briefly - <a href=
I'm going to see AP Dhillon, Gurinder Gill and Shinda Kahlon on stage in February. Can't wait :biggrin:

The other artist I really want to see a live performance from is G Sidhu. But I don't think he will be touring in the UK any time soon. :frown:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and put in the thread that I'm looking for someone I met at the Ap Dhillon concert last night in Birmingham 17.02.21, I didn't even get his name but he took care of me that night as I'm small af and the crowd was crazy. He made sure I was okay and we danced until the night was over. I saw him with maybe couple of other friends that saw me too with him. If anyone can help me out, let me know please.
Original post by shortpunjabigal
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and put in the thread that I'm looking for someone I met at the Ap Dhillon concert last night in Birmingham 17.02.21, I didn't even get his name but he took care of me that night as I'm small af and the crowd was crazy. He made sure I was okay and we danced until the night was over. I saw him with maybe couple of other friends that saw me too with him. If anyone can help me out, let me know please.

Judging by the number of people who were there last night, you’re looking for a needle in a haystack! But I hope you find the guy you’re after. :smile:

Glad you had a great time. Did you hear the show in London that was scheduled for tonight got cancelled because the storm blew the roof of O2 arena open? Madness. I’m going to the show in Birmingham on Wednesday 23rd and I’m so gassed :biggrin:
Thank you ahha I know, but I need to try at least 😊 Thats great I'm sure you'll love it!
Who else went to the AP Dhillon tour in UK last month? I went on Wednesday 23rd February in Birmingham and I loved it. Seeing the Brown Munde perform all their bangers live was amazing. Worth every penny just for them. The show even got me to love two of their tracks that I wasn’t listening to very much before the tour: Feels and Most Wanted.

My only criticism would be that the queue was really badly organised. I joined the queue at 7pm (it ran for miles, many streets away from the doors), didn’t get inside until 9.30pm. By that time the warm up acts had already left. It was Steel Banglez and a surprise performance from Mist who I really wanted to see. Luckily I didn’t miss anything from the main men themselves.

Diljit Dosanjh is doing a UK tour in August this year. I’ve heard Sidhu Moose Wala is doing another world tour this year (not sure if he’s coming to UK again) and Karan Aujla might be doing the same. Keep your eyes peeled.
Hey Kese ho sab
My favourite track on the new Sidhu EP :smile:

O cool
Another Diljit banger

On repeat. RIP Sidhu

Quick Reply

Latest