Morning after pill- very early period Watch

Daniel_1-3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The same thing happened with me. Took the pill on next day after my periods ended. Now have a strong bleeding period on the seventh day of the pill. So should i be worried about the pregnancy? Or has the pill worked?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
The same thing happened to me. I took morning after pill on the next day my period ended. Now after 7 days of taking the pill, I suddenly got a heavy bleeding and my period started.
So should i be worried? Can i still be pregnant?
Mummy2fourboys
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I took a morning aftervpill back in December I bled 4 days after for 5 days then had my usual period Olin January but come Feb I missed it I'm now two weeks late I have done a preg test but it was negative and still no bleed no chance of pregnancy as havent had unprotected sex just a little confused on how the morning aftercpill works as ive never known for anyone to have a two bleeds in a month then not have another :/
random_user_24
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Although the morning after pill often causes early periods, if it doesn't this does NOT mean that it hasn't worked. I felt the need to comment this and specify because I didn't want anyone to worry it hadn't worked for them after seeing this post.
random_user_24
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ponderous)
The morning after pill CAUSES an early period. That's how it works, if you don't get an early period, it hasnt' worked.
Your next period will fall later than you expect because you've had this one early.
This is not the case. Although the morning after pill often causes an early period, if it doesn't it is NOT the case that is hasn't worked. I only specify because I don't want people to worry it hasn't worked for them after seeing your post.
Robjrh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The next period that falls later! Will it be light or heavy??
Saanumaya
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
So how many days you bleed?
notafather
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i want to write my girlfriend's experience with the morning after pillshe took it on the 5th day of her cycle during the end of her period around 20 hours after the condom broke.she had a period like heavy bleeding for 5 straight days (this started 7 days after she took the pill ). So she bled 10 days after her last period so almost 3 weeks early. then her period came 25 days after so her normal period came 35 days later.
Queenjustice954
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Cracked me up this comment 😂😂
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ammy234)
MY boyfriend fingered me with slight precum on his hands a day after my prriod got over..i took morning after pill and my period came earlier just after 8 days and its 11th day and it not going..slight bleeding coming since last 4 days...whats going on??
Oh darling, you didn’t need to take it after being fingered with *** fingers the day after your period. A women is only fertile while ovulating, which takes place two weeks after your period ends (mid cycle). It is so sad that women are not informed on this and are putting their minds and bodies through unneeded distress. Your period will go back to normal soon and you will be fine, but please take note of the above for future reference. Women are only fertile during ovulation.
Donnetdennis
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I take the after morning pill an now my period is here an am bleeding 13 days now why
Donisha
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have had the morning after pill and been on my periods for 3 weeks is that normal
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (218)
19.29%
Labour (484)
42.83%
Liberal Democrats (214)
18.94%
Green Party (57)
5.04%
Brexit Party (30)
2.65%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.35%
SNP (17)
1.5%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.88%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)