Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    Matt (we're on first-name terms of course...) seemed like a really nice bloke. Very very short though.
    Really doesn't really look it though does he? How unsual. So i have all the albums except the hullabaloo sound track, anyone got it? Whats it like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    Matt (we're on first-name terms of course...) seemed like a really nice bloke. Very very short though.
    I once met that guy from Lost Prophets.. but only kind of brushed past- doesn't really compare does it! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pearl)
    My friend has a crush on the lead singer.. amazing talent but I don't see what the attraction is
    my ex-boyf seemed to have a crush on him too lol. He secretly drew on the same tattoos on his arms, and refused to beleive Matt Bellamy is as short as me (i.e. very).

They're a cracking band, and great at the Brits last night.(for those of us watching ITV)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    my ex-boyf seemed to have a crush on him too lol. He secretly drew on the same tattoos on his arms, and refused to beleive Matt Bellamy is as short as me (i.e. very).

They're a cracking band, and great at the Brits last night.(for those of us watching ITV)
    I'd would have been rather worried if i was you...

I don't mmind the lost prohets, they are just...well no muse.

My mums best friend brother (yeah we are close as well) is friends with mark owen so when they got married I met him and he gave me a...MARS

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually wearing my Muse hoodie in my avatar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    I'm actually wearing my Muse hoodie in my avatar.
    They're blue 'shamazing. Maybe I'm a little too obssesed.... Hmm, my mum told me I was drop on my head as a child

ReputationRep:
    I'd thought I'd just let you know about my avatar. Doesn't he look cool!

ReputationRep:
    The best Muse song is Bliss, followed closely by Hysteria.

ReputationRep:
    I am a big fan of Muse. Only recently found out about them, bought all 3 albums (didn't get the live one, ran out of cash) and they are fecking fantastic. If they ever play at portsmouth or southampton I'd be there in a jiffy! Good stuff Muse, I likey!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThunderCat8)
    I am a big fan of Muse. Only recently found out about them, bought all 3 albums (didn't get the live one, ran out of cash) and they are fecking fantastic. If they ever play at portsmouth or southampton I'd be there in a jiffy! Good stuff Muse, I likey!
    Great aren't they. I've just bought hullabaloo like 5 minutes ago, so far so good on the first disc. Its was only £8.99 on sale, i bought the last one the other 2 were £10.99. Quite a good deal.

ReputationRep:
    did anyone see them on their last concert in the UK?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamierwilliams)
    I saw them in Cardiff.

ReputationRep:
    Only time I've ever seen Muse live was one big sunday, they were really good though.

Muse are the only band whose music I've actually paid for. That's got to be a complement.

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm quite sore about not going to see them so lets not mention it! My mum didnt't get a peep out of me for days! Mainly becuse she was in SPAIN!! Therefore I can't go to their concert, incase i get hurt. Still the thought was there......yeah right!

ReputationRep:
    I love Muse. Matt belamy is hot . They have some classic songs. plus "thime is running out" video was excelently made.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    I love Muse. Matt belamy is hot . They have some classic songs. plus "thime is running out" video was excelently made.
    I damn well know he's hot. He is so nice. I can't even tell you how much I like 'em.

ReputationRep:
    not a massive fan but I have one of their albums and they were absolutely amazing live at Reading Festival 2 years ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious stuff)
    not a massive fan but I have one of their albums and they were absolutely amazing live at Reading Festival 2 years ago
    same here believe it or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pearl)
    They are amazing- Im so upset that they didn't win the Brit for best rock act!! and they lost to the Darkness of all bands. grrr
    Muse? They're okay. I wanted Feeder to win the best rock act Brit.

ReputationRep:
    Saw them at Wembley Arena back in November. First time was at V2001. Muse rawk!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2004
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.