This discussion is closed.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cloudy)
ok please stop!
this thread is bound to be locked or deleted very soon if you carry on.

ps if your ******* that much...i think its about time you found yourself a girlfriend to relive a lot and i mean a lot of your fustration!
Masterbating that much? I only masterbate as much as the next guy, and are you implying that if I get a girlfriend a) Ill stop masterbating b) I wont masterbate/have sex as much?
Cloudy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Baby_Angelz)
I don't really understand why this thread is started actually?

Does it matter if girls masturbate or not? There are of course some but definitely not all...

And why do some of you insist that most of the girls masturbate? For what purpose? You derive pleasure in knowing that the opposite sex is obsessed with it? Yucks..! Kind of self-deceiving or self-consolation if you call it.

Anyway, there's certainly more to life than sexual pleasure alone. I wouldn't boil down to saying that all guys are shallow. That's definitely not true. But some guys are really shallow... (of course i won't pin-point)

It's always this obsession and finding a girl to satisfy the obsession that led to breaking girls' hearts etc.... Some guys are really selfish!!

If they love the sexual pleasure derived so much, please don't have the thinking that others are like them. It's definitely not the case.

Masturbation is quite sucky.. quite low-grade i would say... and finding a girl just for the sake of sexual pleasure... is humilating, downright despicable and they sux!

P.S. It's not that I don't enjoy s**... i do... but for a good cause.. definitely not 1 night stand etc....
Totally Totally agree with you!
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I believe that someone gave a wonderful reply on this that goes something like, most guys do, but will not push for it, a small amount will whilst a small percentage of them are not really obsessed about sex. Most guys are just like the average joe type of person.

I believe that statement hold some truth in it.

And yes, as a guy, and speaking with alot of guys, i would think they are more desperate...
Men dont think about sex every 10 minutes...they think about sex as much as they think about the next thing. You dont think about eating dinner every 10 minutes, or what TV programmes are on tonight every 10 minutes, just like we dont think about sex every 10 minutes..
Cloudy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
Masterbating that much? I only masterbate as much as the next guy, and are you implying that if I get a girlfriend a) Ill stop masterbating b) I wont masterbate/have sex as much?
yes i hope you would
Cloudy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SasunD)
but the 'men' posting on this thread do not represent all men.

i don't think you could live at all if you though about sex all the time, you would be walking about and knocking things over all the time.
lol
Sami_ThePeelite
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
would you class masturbating in front of a same-sex friends as gay?

I would - i read in an article on the internet that a majority of people said it wasn't
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yes i hope you would
You obviously dont have a clue then, and may I add you are extremely stuck up your own arse, thanks.
Cloudy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
P.S. It's not that I don't enjoy s**... i do... but for a good cause.. definitely not 1 night stand etc...
oh yeah this is definatley a contender for post of the month
Cloudy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
You obviously dont have a clue then, and may I add you are extremely stuck up your own arse, thanks.
why are you get angry! I offerin my opinion and your offering yours...theres no need to argue or name call!
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh yeah this is definatley a contender for post of the month
Whys that then? Was there anything particulary good/funny/interesting/witty/bla bla bla about that post?

How old are you out of interest?
Cloudy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sami_ThePeelite)
would you class masturbating in front of a same-sex friends as gay?

I would - i read in an article on the internet that a majority of people said it wasn't
in front of - no i wouldn't class it as gay!
SasunD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sex is only a great thing if you're not getting any.
— Charles Bukowski (1920-1994)
Baby_Angelz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
A good cause? Do you do sponsored shags for comic relief?
No, I don't hehe...

What I mean is, if you truly love a girl and know she's the one.. I am sure you understand...

but even so, i will not really want to have s** with her... for i know the fact that we aren't even mature (emotionally) at all... not to mention marrying and setting up a family together...

Best wait till you are emotionally matured before you take on this responsibility... (hehe.. i understand that most people take this as a 1 time affair and don't really see any responsibility being needed)... Not the case for me, I would say... I hate to ruin people's life and give them false impressions and false hopes... esp. after hearing so many stories about breakups...
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SasunD)
Sex is only a great thing if you're not getting any.
— Charles Bukowski (1920-1994)
amen
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No, I don't hehe...

What I mean is, if you truly love a girl and know she's the one.. I am sure you understand...

but even so, i will not really want to have s** with her... for i know the fact that we aren't even mature (emotionally) at all... not to mention marrying and setting up a family together...

Best wait till you are emotionally matured before you take on this responsibility... (hehe.. i understand that most people take this as a 1 time affair and don't really see any responsibility being needed)... Not the case for me, I would say... I hate to ruin people's life and give them false impressions and false hopes... esp. after hearing so many stories about breakups...
Do you know how incredibly feminine you sound? You also have quite a girly colour..
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No, I don't hehe...

sorry the last time i checked we weren't in some sort of cheesey shite american film, snap out of it for god sake
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ok please stop!
this thread is bound to be locked or deleted very soon if you carry on.

ps if your ******* that much...i think its about time you found yourself a girlfriend to relive a lot and i mean a lot of your fustration!
Well I think at least 50% of women masturbate. Well amongst the people I know of anyway. Why exactly is it disgusting? Whats disgusting about it?
Cloudy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sillynarb2)
sorry the last time i checked we weren't in some sort of cheesey shite american film, snap out of it for god sake
your such a philistien
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
Well I think at least 50% of women masturbate. Well amongst the people I know of anyway. Why exactly is it disgusting? Whats disgusting about it?
Precisely
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
your such a philistien
wow you crawled back out from your arse again, well played...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (627)
80.59%
Leave (151)
19.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise