Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
4 months to go !!!!!
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 181
I ve still 1 day to decide for my firm choice...Plymouth or Swansea...Swansea or Plymouth...hmm.....it's hard to say no to Swansea...but I think even harder to Plymouth's location, campus ecc. xD what would you say guys?? Would like to join you all!! :biggrin:
Reply 182
Plymouth for me is ideal because of the location. Yes its miles away from my home town but its beautiful and has everything.
Reply 183
I agree with Gunnerzzz
I'm from London and i chose Plymouth
its just amazing!
Reply 184
hey guys.

so i got an offer for optometry and I have yet to see anyone else that going into this program.
Plymouth

South Devon beats South Wales
Anyone going PLYMOUTH this September??? :biggrin: add me .. http://www.facebook.com/nickwmoores
Also me and a friend are organising a pre freshers night out probably just after results day chance to meet people before we all go even though there will be heaps of time for that in freshers :tongue:. What courses have people applied for? Architecture for me xD good look with results everyone!
Reply 187
Original post by NickW-Moores
Anyone going PLYMOUTH this September??? :biggrin: add me .. http://www.facebook.com/nickwmoores
Also me and a friend are organising a pre freshers night out probably just after results day chance to meet people before we all go even though there will be heaps of time for that in freshers :tongue:. What courses have people applied for? Architecture for me xD good look with results everyone!

Architectural Technology for me :smile: You've already added me. Cant make the fresher thingy. Cost me £100 just to get there.
Reply 188
Original post by Joeman560
Plymouth

South Devon beats South Wales

easy question: why??
Reply 189
Original post by Gunnerzz
Architectural Technology for me :smile: You've already added me. Cant make the fresher thingy. Cost me £100 just to get there.

Get Megabus on a wednesday, it'll come to less than £30 return :smile:
Original post by Laurennn949
Firmed for social work :smile: anyone else planning to study this course? :smile:

I am doing this course too. be great to set up a facebook group so we can chat before we start. :smile:

I am house hunting tomorrow in Plymouth. Wish me luck x

Ally :smile:
Reply 191
accountancy and finance be nice to talk to some of you who are going :smile:
Reply 192
Original post by xkloii
When i went to the post offer day i spent about an hour looking round the town and theres pretty much every shop you could think of there! and im a shopaholic so believe me i had a good look ha! might see you in september as we are doing similar courses! :smile:

Sorry ive taken i while to write back to this! Cheers for the shopping low down :smile: oh really thats cool what course are you doing?? I put plymouth as my insurance but if i dont get the grades..then i may well see you there xx
Reply 193
Original post by Gidger
i have a conditional for accounting and finance too. you firmed it?

sure have hopefully see you there if you've firmed it!
Reply 194
Original post by Myles1906
What was your offer? Applying for it, I have 260 points already so hopefully will get an unconditional for it soon.

i need 240 points which isn't that bad but we'll see on results day :biggrin:
Original post by cornwalllover
I am doing this course too. be great to set up a facebook group so we can chat before we start. :smile:

I am house hunting tomorrow in Plymouth. Wish me luck x

Ally :smile:

There is One set up :smile: university of Plymouth social work 2012 - thats what its called or you could give me your FB :smile: unless you're already a member xD hehe
Oooh good luck with that :wink: I've just applied for student acom :smile:
Anyways stay in touch :smile: sooooo excited to start the course :smile: x
Reply 196
Original post by kippers16
Sorry ive taken i while to write back to this! Cheers for the shopping low down :smile: oh really thats cool what course are you doing?? I put plymouth as my insurance but if i dont get the grades..then i may well see you there xx

haha that's ok! Business :smile: you? ahh cool cool x
Original post by CallMeLo
hey, what are the most sociable halls at plymouth? thanks :smile:

I assume that they're the ones ones with most people :smile:
Anyone else got offers for Ocean Exploration?
i'm thinking of setting up a group on facebook to get to know people on the course before hand. Here's my facebook, so add me :tongue:

http://www.facebook.com/jonny.arnekleivperren
Original post by Draco56
Conditional for Music! No one else doing Music on here?

I am doing Music in September will be on the 2nd Year did the first year at Rolle College originally.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending