The Student Room Group

What do you consider "Nice curves" on a woman

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Popppppy
What about Beyonce?
She is the epitome of curvy and she has a pear shaped figure.
So do J-Lo and Shakira

Spoiler

My body is like Shakira and I get a mixed response in terms of whether it's curvy or not. We have the waist/hip ratio going on but lack up top so some guys (and girls) don't consider this to be curvy due to insufficient boobage :tongue:
Original post by theoferdinand
with women like this woman right hurr she looks like the type where , with her clothes on she looks good but take her clothes off then those curves tend to go bye bye lol

Er not in this case:

Reply 42
If it feels like your spine bends inwards, you're curvy :biggrin:
Original post by StressReliever
My body is like Shakira and I get a mixed response in terms of whether it's curvy or not. We have the waist/hip ratio going on but lack up top so some guys (and girls) don't consider this to be curvy due to insufficient boobage :tongue:

This is me too!
My boyfriend says I'm bootyliscious though haha.
Original post by blu tack
What I'm hearing is that you can't stand when overweight women have a good body image and flaunt it.

Who cares if someone calls themselves curvy but isn't to you. You're not forced to sleep with them.

Original post by blu tack
What I'm hearing is that you can't stand when overweight women have a good body image and flaunt it.

Who cares if someone calls themselves curvy but isn't to you. You're not forced to sleep with them.

Original post by Rananagirl
This.

It's like saying "what defines 'tall' to you?"...It doesn't matter.

Also, this thread has been done 43987123402x before.

If you don't like my threads or my opinions then you know what to do, but I'm sure I'm speaking for a large proportion here. Or maybe I'm not.
Original post by Popppppy
This is me too!
My boyfriend says I'm bootyliscious though haha.

Ha ha, what we lack in boobage we certainly make up for in the bootay department! :biggrin:
Original post by StressReliever
Er not in this case:

Yes.
Original post by The Real Quaid
Is she actually famous for anything other than a sex tape?

(Not a bad sex tape, though :wink:)

She's got shops in LA that are doing well, she does advertisements, modelling......
Reply 48
Original post by Glow in the dark
If you don't like my threads or my opinions then you know what to do, but I'm sure I'm speaking for a large proportion here. Or maybe I'm not.

I'm sure you are, but I don't really see how it matters. It's just another "let's hate on fatties" thread and it's all a bit unnecessary. :dontknow:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Sadsnail
Here we go again!

This. :rolleyes:

When I see this thread pop up again my heart sinks :tongue:

Original post by MyselfEtAl
If it feels like your spine bends inwards, you're curvy :biggrin:

That's nothing to do with being 'curvy'! That's just a matter of posture :confused:
Original post by theoferdinand
ALLOW ME

These are what i like to call curves

Basically if you walk like someone is pushing you in the back 24/7 you have curves .

If when you have sex you hear clap clap clap clap you have curves

If you have given someone a sexual injury before you have curves .

I'm sure "clap clap clap" could be achieved with vanessa feltz though. :s-smilie:
Reply 51
Original post by Amwazicles
This. :rolleyes:

When I see this thread pop up again my heart sinks :tongue:

That's nothing to do with being 'curvy'! That's just a matter of posture :confused:

Lol I meant the bottom of the spine, and I said if it "feels" like :tongue:
Original post by Vixen47
Her dad was the something for someone :confused: I think he's some famous lawyer =S

She's also a model(?)....but aren't they all :rolleyes:
She appeared in the video for Thanks For The Memories by Fall Out Boy
...And of course the media whore title applies, but that goes for a lot of celebrities today!

*O.J. Simpsons lawyer*

Still even after all that, the thing that made her really famous was the sextape. From there she started up the reality series 'keeping up with the Kardashians' and so on.

I still don't get you. Whatever part of the spine, it's still the spine and nothing to do with proportions or waist/hip ratio or whatever is it you measure 'curviness' by.
Original post by Vixen47
Her dad was the something for someone :confused: I think he's some famous lawyer =S

She's also a model(?)....but aren't they all :rolleyes:
She appeared in the video for Thanks For The Memories by Fall Out Boy
...And of course the media whore title applies, but that goes for a lot of celebrities today!

Totally didn't know that!
Watching it now.
Did you know Katy Perry is in the Gym Class Heroes Cupid's Chokehold vid?
Reply 55
I still don't get you. Whatever part of the spine, it's still the spine and nothing to do with proportions or waist/hip ratio or whatever is it you measure 'curviness' by.

:lolwut: what's not to get?
ANYwho's, "curviness" is subjective - there's no standardised way to measure it :dontknow:
:lolwut: what's not to get?
ANYwho's, "curviness" is subjective - there's no standardised way to measure it :dontknow:

I don't see how you can say that the shape of your spine has anything to do with being curvy. My spine curves a lot (in fact, everyone's does), but I don't think anyone would describe me as curvy.

Still wrong though (:tongue:) <------------(:rolleyes:)

Your spine is in your back, nothing to do with curves. I think you're mixing up hips/waist with 'spine'.
Reply 58
I don't see how you can say that the shape of your spine has anything to do with being curvy. My spine curves a lot (in fact, everyone's does), but I don't think anyone would describe me as curvy .

That's why you're not getting what I'm trying to say.
I said it if it feels .
Reply 59
Original post by Ice Constricter
Still wrong though (:tongue:) <------------(:rolleyes:)

Your spine is in your back, nothing to do with curves. I think you're mixing up hips/waist with 'spine'.

if it feels like

Quick Reply

Latest