This discussion is closed.
EPD
Badges: 11
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi, I've accepted a place at Bristol on the Civil Engineering with Study in Continental Europe (year in France - yay! go me!) course, and was just wondering when you get to choose accommodation? Do they wait till after results, since I confirmed the place about a month ago?

Cheers
Bristol uni
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
well if you want to be in a good location choose Goldney!! but Wills Hall is like being at a Public School but is like being in the woods as you have to walk to and from uni over the Clifton downs 30mins,,, 3500-4200ish a year all incl, catered but get in early otherwise you could end up in the small ugly and boring that is University Hall
butterflew
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
there is a link to accomodation details on the bristol website - and i'm visiting on the 26th to have a closer look at accomodation, so if you want i'll let you know about what its like
EPD
Badges: 11
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Thanks, that'd be good.

I was thinking more of Badock or Churchill to be honest, since if I put one of them as my first choice I'd be likely to get it, from what I've read. The SU have finally completed the alternative prospectus too at http://www.bris.ac.uk/union/altprospectus, and they seem to have good things to say about them both. I'd rather not go to anywhere in Clifton purely because of cost.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (59)
26.58%
Less motivated (163)
73.42%

Watched Threads