Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've accepted a place at Bristol on the Civil Engineering with Study in Continental Europe (year in France - yay! go me!) course, and was just wondering when you get to choose accommodation? Do they wait till after results, since I confirmed the place about a month ago?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    well if you want to be in a good location choose Goldney!! but Wills Hall is like being at a Public School but is like being in the woods as you have to walk to and from uni over the Clifton downs 30mins,,, 3500-4200ish a year all incl, catered but get in early otherwise you could end up in the small ugly and boring that is University Hall

ReputationRep:
    there is a link to accomodation details on the bristol website - and i'm visiting on the 26th to have a closer look at accomodation, so if you want i'll let you know about what its like

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, that'd be good.

I was thinking more of Badock or Churchill to be honest, since if I put one of them as my first choice I'd be likely to get it, from what I've read. The SU have finally completed the alternative prospectus too at http://www.bris.ac.uk/union/altprospectus, and they seem to have good things to say about them both. I'd rather not go to anywhere in Clifton purely because of cost.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.