Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Official Nottingham 2012 Firmers!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Original post by Yashodhan Panse
I am sorry bt could u plz tell me what is A,A,B all about?

That is the grades I need to get in to Nottingham?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 521
just firmed my offer for dietetics! :biggrin:
Reply 522
Original post by helen-a-ravenclaw
A fellow Engineer!

I'm starting Product Design and Manufacture in September, but the first year is pretty much the same for all courses in Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering.

Looking forward to it? ;D

I am indeed! Struggling to decide what Accommodation I want though :/
What grades do you need?
Original post by rgc610
I am indeed! Struggling to decide what Accommodation I want though :/
What grades do you need?

Oh! We meet again. (Glad I could help with making a decision to firm Notts in the other thread!)

I've already got my grades, I'm doing a Year In Industry placement year so I don't need to worry about anything this August! (Phew!)

But I have:

Maths - A
Further Maths - B
Physics - C

Edit: For accomodation I've gone for a private shared bathroom, simply because i'm very fussy with cleanliness in bathrooms!

What types of rooms are you considering?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 524
Original post by helen-a-ravenclaw
Oh! We meet again. (Glad I could help with making a decision to firm Notts in the other thread!)

I've already got my grades, I'm doing a Year In Industry placement year so I don't need to worry about anything this August! (Phew!)

But I have:

Maths - A
Further Maths - B
Physics - C

Edit: For accomodation I've gone for a private shared bathroom, simply because i'm very fussy with cleanliness in bathrooms!

What types of rooms are you considering?

The exact same :L It's good you already have your grades! Hopefully I'll see you their! :L
Original post by rgc610
The exact same :L It's good you already have your grades! Hopefully I'll see you their! :L

Hopefully! Good luck for September! I'm sure you'll do fine :smile:
Reply 526
Just firmed for English Literature and Language!
:biggrin:
Original post by cberrada
I firmed economics too :smile:. Which accommodation did you opt for?

Hey was talking to you on fb!
Am I the Only firmer for Plant genetic manipulation? I cant find even a single person doing the course..
anyways any one opting for accommodation in Bonnington?
Hi guys, I have just made a page forNottingham university firmer's 2012 for economics related courses. Feel free to join on Facebook!!!
Hi,

Have just firmed for healthcare science at Derby Med School :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Hey, can someone help me with accommodation at Rutland Hall? Apparently it has pretty bad food and everyone hates it. Does anyone know about this? Thank you!
Reply 532
Hey!
I've firmed Maths with year abroad at Nottingham
AAA

Been put into Florence Boot Halls with a large single study...

Was wondering if anyone else is doing the same course/in the same accommodation
Apparently Florence Boot is the oldest one - bit nervous that I won't like it as I like modern things.

:biggrin:!
I got my accomadation offer at derby hall. It had my first choice room type so I was really happy. However, as an international applicant I had no chance in visiting the campus so I was a bit nervous when I read tsr posts complaining about the food and size of the place. So can any current students advice me on whether to confirm my offer or try to search for better options.
Reply 534
Original post by Samurai_Jack
I got my accomadation offer at derby hall. It had my first choice room type so I was really happy. However, as an international applicant I had no chance in visiting the campus so I was a bit nervous when I read tsr posts complaining about the food and size of the place. So can any current students advice me on whether to confirm my offer or try to search for better options.

Hey! I saw derby hall on a visiting day and it looked really nice inside, maybe you should check out pictures? :smile:
Original post by aberlad93
Hey! I saw derby hall on a visiting day and it looked really nice inside, maybe you should check out pictures? :smile:

Tried to google it but just found an external picture of it and of the dining space. Both were pretty but didn't give much of an idea. I just wanted to know about the over all community feeling of the hall and of course, how the food is.

By the way, congratulations on getting Florence Boot Hall, it was actually where I wanted to be as my country representative was raving about it the most.
Reply 536
Original post by Samurai_Jack
Tried to google it but just found an external picture of it and of the dining space. Both were pretty but didn't give much of an idea. I just wanted to know about the over all community feeling of the hall and of course, how the food is.

By the way, congratulations on getting Florence Boot Hall, it was actually where I wanted to be as my country representative was raving about it the most.

Ooh, im not sure about community feel and food sorry - but i'd be happy going there :smile:
And thanks, what country are you from? I didn't get to see Florence Boot on my visiting days :frown:
Does anyone know anything about Rutland? Other than the banter between it and Sherwood?
Ooh, im not sure about community feel and food sorry - but i'd be happy going there :smile:
And thanks, what country are you from? I didn't get to see Florence Boot on my visiting days :frown:

I'm all the way from Bangladesh. When the Nottingham representative came to my city, I asked her what she believes is the prettiest hall and her reply, without even a beat, was Florence Boot and Nightingale so I was hoping to end up there.

Oh well, derby hall has a good location and I got my first choice room so I should be happy.
Reply 539
Hey!
I've firmed Maths with year abroad at Nottingham
AAA

Been put into Florence Boot Halls with a large single study...

Was wondering if anyone else is doing the same course/in the same accommodation
Apparently Florence Boot is the oldest one - bit nervous that I won't like it as I like modern things.

:biggrin:!

HIIII
I'm at FB too! large single :smile: :smile: woo yeah i heard it was the oldest anddd like you i like modern stuff so was a bit worried :tongue: but it should be good apparently its reallll pretty

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending