Turn on thread page Beta

england Vs. portugal watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    If he scored that I'll eat hay with a donkey, own goal all the way. Pauleta's free kick was a beauty.
    Well Heskey's over there with some hay so get acquainted they gave it to King, and why not. Let the man have it, he did well today.

ReputationRep:
    Heskey's not a donkey, you must mean Danny Mills!

Yes King was pretty good, possibly England's best player today.
    Heeheehee, yeah it says a lot about the game when Ledley King is the best player in a game of Portugal vs England, but best he was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Heeheehee, yeah it says a lot about the game when Ledley King is the best player in a game of Portugal vs England, but best he was.
    better than the portuguese?

ReputationRep:
    Heskey's not a donkey, you must mean Danny Mills!

Yes King was pretty good, possibly England's best player today.
    mills is a thug not a donkey, and when did you watch heskey? just look at his goal scoring record for liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    Mills is a donkey in my book, which is to say he's a clogger. Heskey may well be a donkey to you but not to me. I do think he's crap though, if that's what you mean.
    your avatar makes me feel sick. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    better than the portuguese?
    He kept them out. I don't believe any Portuguese player did enough to stand out. Despite the goalkeeper's best efforts!

ReputationRep:
    Mills is a donkey in my book, which is to say he's a clogger. Heskey may well be a donkey to you but not to me. I do think he's crap though, if that's what you mean.
    now im really confused, yeah crap=donkey surely? who is a donkey but isnt crap?

ReputationRep:
    I'm disappointed but at least England didn't win.

Pauleta rules.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    someone that looks like a donkey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    Phil Neville

I think a donkey is defined as one who works hard to compensate for lack of skill, not necessarily a crap player.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electric Magic)
    On the "Who are you" thread just about everyone is Arsenal or ManU.

2250: GOAL Portugal 1-1 England
    Pauleta fires in a thunderous free-kick that beats David James in the England goal to draw Portugal level.
    Before the actual foul for the free kick, it seemed as if the portuiguese player had handballed.
    I can't believe it, I think that arsenal have lost 2 players through injury in one night of internationals-ashley cole and silva. Not fair! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    People's opinion's on James' game? I thought that apart from his 1st half save, he didn't have too brill a game. Poor handling of the ball, causing him to almost concede an own goal, and then kicking a poor goal kick to the portuguese player.

ReputationRep:
    The consummate donkey is Tony Adams. Think of him, and you know what a donkey is.
    ok see what u mean now

ReputationRep:
    That's a journeyman (see Robbie Savage or any of the Leicester City players of the O'Neil era). A donkey is a clogger!!!

How can Phil Neville play for England! Christ on a bike! I'm better than him, and I'm rubbish.
    Are you kidding, he has been in decent form in central midfield, keeping Nicky Butt and Eric Djemba out. There's really none better than the Nevilles at right-back for England.

ReputationRep:
    good result

ReputationRep:
    we will do nothin in Euro whatever year we are in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    People's opinion's on James' game? I thought that apart from his 1st half save, he didn't have too brill a game. Poor handling of the ball, causing him to almost concede an own goal, and then kicking a poor goal kick to the portuguese player.
    Get Kirkland in I say! Kirkland is one brilliant goalkeeper, takes risks, commands his box, he deserves a chance easily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Are you kidding, he has been in decent form in central midfield, keeping Nicky Butt and Eric Djemba out. There's really none better than the Nevilles at right-back for England.
    lets be honest he's better than that muppet gary but he's still very average.

ReputationRep:
    steve watson is a better right back

ReputationRep:
    did you see the england fans? full of fking chavs, all in burbery caps beating their chests. Its disgusting.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.