Turn on thread page Beta

Great Bands We Know Of By Their Initials As Well As By Their Full Names? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious stuff)
    your not gary are you, the one calling everyone a narb?
    I am indeed, are you nathanial?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    I am indeed, are you nathanial?
    no that is the other guy that looks a bit like me, come on , you must remember me, i may have called you a narb once

ReputationRep:
    no that is the other guy that looks a bit like me, come on , you must remember me, i may have called you a narb once
    Desmond??

ReputationRep:
    Desmond??
    no my name isn't desmond, are you some sort of narb

ReputationRep:
    ****, I know who it is, hows it going narb?

ReputationRep:
    ****, I know who it is, hows it going narb?
    why i'm very good kind sir

so your still a narb then, i thought u had gorwn out of that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthie)
    i think mine was started by radiohead and the chillis with a bit of zepplin mixed in! but quickly progressed to allsorts of crazy stuff!! QOTSA put on a wicked show, with and without dave grohl! although now with nick and homme parting company i worry for the future of such legends!
    QOTSA are gods - radiohead are great - hail to the thief
    MUSE KICK ASSS - brilliant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    QOTSA are gods - radiohead are great - hail to the thief
    MUSE KICK ASSS - brilliant
    radiohead are a disgrace

ReputationRep:
    radiohead are a mess

ReputationRep:
    radiohead are a mess
    never a more sensible post spoken...

ReputationRep:
    never a more sensible post spoken...
    no, i'd like to disagree. I respect them for going a bit off the beaten track but their stuff still sonded good. It's getting to be more maintsream Indie again now, but I loved OK Computer etc despite it being odd.

Sometimes to find and appreciate good new music you have to "think outside the box"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    no, i'd like to disagree. I respect them for going a bit off the beaten track but their stuff still sonded good. It's getting to be more maintsream Indie again now, but I loved OK Computer etc despite it being odd.

Sometimes to find and appreciate good new music you have to "think outside the box"
    quite but don't get me wrong, i detest most mainstream music and don't mind Indie but Radiohead are a ****ing mess

ReputationRep:
    quite but don't get me wrong, i detest most mainstream music and don't mind Indie but Radiohead are a ****ing mess
    their music isn't technically correct no, and sometimes things jump out at you as just being wrong - but listen to 2+2=5 a few times and you'll love it. Knives out off the last album was amazing, and for somthing that was such a 'mess' it recieved more critical aclaim than you might think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    their music isn't technically correct no, and sometimes things jump out at you as just being wrong - but listen to 2+2=5 a few times and you'll love it. Knives out off the last album was amazing, and for somthing that was such a 'mess' it recieved more critical aclaim than you might think.

which is a crying shame....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    RCHP = Red Hot Chili Peppers
    you have to giggle when its your own thread and you cant get the leters in the right order...im not sober and i can even tell that its supppoes to be RHCP....hahahaha

love Katy ***

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.