The Student Room Group

French AS paper january 18th AQA 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Lol, given up?
Reply 21
How were your results?
Surprisingly low for everyone at my school, once again it was low content marks for the essay question.
Reply 22
Original post by dandaman94
How were your results?
Surprisingly low for everyone at my school, once again it was low content marks for the essay question.

I'm over the moon with my mark :smile: I got 159 UMS, 1 from an A. :smile: a massive jump considering I got 136 in the summer. I got 109 UMS or 86/110 on the paper and then 50 UMS on the speaking :smile: overall I'm chuffed! Going to see if I can get an A, if not I'll get the B I need for Leeds Uni :smile:
I flunked the writing a bit too :frown: because I got 27/35 on listening, 36 on the readingand then only 23/35 on my writing, I'm dissapointed because I normally get 30-32 in class :frown: oh well!
How did you do? :smile:
Original post by TheBigJosh
I'm over the moon with my mark :smile: I got 159 UMS, 1 from an A. :smile: a massive jump considering I got 136 in the summer. I got 109 UMS or 86/110 on the paper and then 50 UMS on the speaking :smile: overall I'm chuffed! Going to see if I can get an A, if not I'll get the B I need for Leeds Uni :smile:
I flunked the writing a bit too :frown: because I got 27/35 on listening, 36 on the readingand then only 23/35 on my writing, I'm dissapointed because I normally get 30-32 in class :frown: oh well!
How did you do? :smile:

Do you think you could take a picture and send me the paper please? I really need a lot of tips as I'm going to be taking this exam in June!
What tips do you recommend for writing, listening and reading !

My oral was *okay*
Reply 24
what were the essay titles in jan? x
Reply 25
Original post by dandaman94
I took this exam today as a retake. I thought the paper was okay and I chose to do the healthy eating essay.

Hey, do you happen to remember what the healthy eating essay question was? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending