The Student Room Group

Weirdest nicknames given to you in school…

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Scooter girl. :frown:.

EMZ=[
Reply 61
"Dougal" since apparentley I look/act like Dougal from Father Ted. Also "Trevor" for some reason.. I really have no idea why.
Reply 62
Original post by MyselfEtAl
Muslim/Hijabi/Taliban/Marsbar/Millie (my cat) :lol:

Seems reasonable :lol:

:tongue:
"Oi, Ginger" - was about as close as I got to a nickname at school.

Not really a nick-name but a friend spent all night at a party calling me Robocop because I don't really show any emotion whatsoever.
Reply 64
My name is Mohammad, but everyone calls me Mo.

Mo became Homo :dry:
Reply 65
Best ones I've heard are from my boyfriend.

Lukewarm Sexless Ian - A paedophile (not kidding, he really is.) who was with his mates thinking up their own nicknames, my boyfriend hears him saying "I'm Hot, Sexy Ian!" and he goes "Aye, hardly, if anything, you're Lukewarm Sexless Ian". It stuck.

Bawjaws - Cameron, a wee scrap of a lad decided to join the University American Football team. When asked what he wanted on his lid (helmet) he said "Put what you want." And Bawjaws was born.

As for me, I was called Bob for my hair (a short bob, oh the hilarity!), Peaches since I ate them every Monday, Butch (judo for 5 years and was oddly built for a 17 year old girl.) Hairybot by my Judo coach when I helped out with kiddy sessions. Roo by my best friend.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by That Bearded Man
Bless him, must have hurt that his wife was German AND sleeping around. Russian History = EPIC

:lies:

There's absolutely no solid evidence for this :nah:
Original post by najinaji
:lol:

Well one group of people said I walk like a dictator and another said that I walk a bit camp
Reply 68
Original post by ak137
Seems reasonable :lol:

:tongue:

:colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by medbh4805
:lies:

There's absolutely no solid evidence for this :nah:

Nope, but I believe it.

I mean, the man was a male slut, he would earn some major bro points by sleeping with royalty.

This is my argument
Nope, but I believe it.

I mean, the man was a male slut, he would earn some major bro points by sleeping with royalty.

This is my argument

And she was a devout Orthodox Christian who was deeply in love with her husband.

:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:
And she was a devout Orthodox Christian who was deeply in love with her husband.

:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:

But she was awful lonely with him being on the battlefield......
Reply 72
Ohh lets see, One teacher calls me peculiar. Several simply call me 'Trouble', and I have no idea why... I'm sure one of them started spreading it around... I think of him as like an uncle now which probably isn't a good thing...
My friends call me well Bridget Jones, Ribena, Robin(Batman and Robin), Bobs, Closet Lesbian has cropped up a few times.. A German exchange student called me Rob-epsilon, or was it upsilon? Who knows...
Some people whom I'm not particularly fond of call me The Pope and constantly ask me if I've made treaties.
Some call me Rob, and Rockin Robyn.
I have many nick names. >.<

And not so much a nickname but apparently I have a love child with Liam Neeson... Nikolai Bukharin I believe it was.
(edited 12 years ago)
fuzzball / fuzzbuzz / superfuzzbuzz / afroman / rhysilicious / bunnies boy / rhysie blackberry

all a bit strange :K:
But she was awful lonely with him being on the battlefield......

But that doesn't mean she would resort to adultery :pierre:
Jizz. Probably best not to explain fully but it's not too far from a shortened version of my name and my lovely best friend at the time thought it was hilarious. Not quite so good when I had to answer to it lol but I was happy enough just to let her shout it across the common room and then not answer.. That made her look weird.

Also got nicknamed pretty much every fat joke. Also every brand of unhealthy food. Eg chocolate chip, barm cake, lard.. But those people weren't important.
But that doesn't mean she would resort to adultery :pierre:

^^^^^theres no evidence of that :biggrin:
they used to call me jam in primary school because of my first name, james.

and i have to admit, it was kinda annoying
Original post by modini
My name is Mohammad, but everyone calls me Mo.

Mo became Homo :dry:

Ro Ro Ro your boat, gently down the stream......merrily merrily merrily live is but a dream :tongue:

:yep:
Noot is my nickname.

:lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending