Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me, or have signature pics been disabled. kos on my one, only a hyperlink appears where the pic is supposed to be.
    ????????? :confused: ?????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SasunD)
    Is it just me, or have signature pics been disabled. kos on my one, only a hyperlink appears where the pic is supposed to be.
    it has happened to bono and there is something about a img.Read the last few pages of the moderator thread

ReputationRep:
    umm, well i see no pic so maybe?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    yes they have been disabled due to a massive exploit in vB that could have been used by hackers or bad people. see the moderator thread

ReputationRep:

yup d has removed the imaging in signitures.

love Katy***

ReputationRep:
    as soon as i get a good sig..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    as soon as i get a good sig..
    Aaaah, just noticed the change. Does that mean that Infinity's new image has gone too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Aaaah, just noticed the change. Does that mean that Infinity's new image has gone too?
    What was wrong with mine? All I had was a smiley and the symbol for female. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    What was wrong with mine? All I had was a smiley and the symbol for female. :confused:
    the gods have spoken.

ReputationRep:
    oh no... I was getting kinda fond of mine...

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhh..........i liked mine

ReputationRep:
    sorry, rule goes for everyone, (note absence of img in my sig)

ReputationRep:
    At least it means that horrible pic some guy had of a severed head is gone.

ReputationRep:
    yeah mine has gone 2 its just a link now

ReputationRep:
    at least it stops one form of big signatures.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.