The Student Room Group

Disgusting video of Asian being attacked

It's pretty violent so don't say you have not been warned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bxP0VnbHSxE

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
WOW.
Douchebaggery at its finest.
Reply 2
Thats horrendous :/
Reply 3
What the actual ****? That was brutal...

Ignorant ****s. Why were they even calling him *****?! Hope they catch the ****ers
Original post by H.JJJ
What the actual ****? That was brutal...

Ignorant ****s. Why were they even calling him *****?! Hope they catch the ****ers

It's taken from the dialectal component of African-American gangster culture, where it has effectively become the equivalent to to 'blud', 'bruv', 'man' or even 'person'/'guy' if used very loosely, etc. in the UK. Depending on the context, it can also be used as a generally negative term, like 'bitch', for example.
(edited 12 years ago)
WHAT THE ****?!?!?! these guys better get some severe punishment. WTF?
Original post by IndianDancer
WHAT THE ****?!?!?! these guys better get some severe punishment. WTF?

Police should hopefully track them down
Original post by blair turgott
Police should hopefully track them down

yeah their details were in the description box which is really good. i really hope they get what they deserve and not some stupid sentence which will have no affect on them. these guys are animals. it scares me that there are people like this (and worse) out there.
I like how the ***** thought that the recorder guy was on their side, and now he's posted it to Youtube with every single detail about them :s-smilie:

Hope they get battered, and wish I was there.
wow! speechless
This made me feel sick.
Reply 11
Oh, humans. :facepalm2:
Reply 12
They've been arrested.
it's disgusting and really horrible... i find that so hard to watch i hope the poor guy is ok... people like that make me so mad who do they think they are!?!?! what's wrong with them?!! when they are kicking his head!! seriously WTF!!!!!

... but OP do you have a point? things like that happen every day all over the world... i don't think the fact he is asian is a very necessary thing to point out.. though your point was probably to raise awareness? which is good, i don't mean any offense i was just asking.

i hope the scumbags who did it are caught... but there are scumbags everywhere doing things like this and worse... and there isn't really a way to stop them unless people are monitored 24/7 ie. 1984...

DEFINITELY a great thing for the poster to post though, these guys need to be caught... there really is scum in this world and those little ****heads (they only looks about 15!) need to be taught that this isn't acceptable... unfortunately they probably won't learn...

just tweeted it to the police hopefully they do something!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Architecture-er
I like how the ***** thought that the recorder guy was on their side, and now he's posted it to Youtube with every single detail about them :s-smilie:

Hope they get battered, and wish I was there.

i think the guy recording it WAS on their side. The idiot apparently uploaded the video onto youtube (how thick can you get?) but later took it down. This video isn't the original one. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 15
This is why minorities need to hang round in gangs. If only the triad was there.
Original post by IndianDancer
i think the guy recording it WAS on their site. The idiot apparently uploaded the video onto youtube (how thick can you get?) but later took it down. The video isn't the original one. :smile:

Oh right, well good on whoever redistributed!

I mad now :mad:
Original post by Akbar2k7
This is why minorities need to hang round in gangs. If only the triad was there.

names of the attackers

WESLEY WU - grey hoodie, main kid attacking the man, deleted facebook.
EASLEY WU - big puffy jackey with fur hood, blue striped adidas pants
RAYMOND PALOMINO - white guy with no mask
TODD RAMOS - grey and black hoodie
JOHNNY LI - blue hoodie and blue snap back on
DANNY HUI - dressed in all black

most of them are asian with 2 mexican/spanish names... so i don't think it's a race thing unless they are different kind of oriental asian? but then why would the mexican named guys hate one oriental asian and not the other..

also the victim is chinese apparently and i think names like wu, li and hui are chinese origin...

i think this is just disgusting bullying...
Original post by Bellissima
it's disgusting and really horrible... i find that so hard to watch i hope the poor guy is ok... people like that make me so mad who do they think they are!?!?! what's wrong with them?!!... but OP do you have a point? things like that happen every day all over the world... i don't think the fact he is asian is a very necessary thing to point out..

i hope the scumbags who did it are caught... but there are scumbags everywhere doing things like this and worse... and there isn't really a way to stop them unless people are monitored 24/7 ie. 1984...

DEFINITELY a great thing for the poster to post though, these guys need to be caught...
This. Based on some of the assailants' surnames, they were also of East Asian descent. There's no point in trying to elicit something that's not there... :erm:
Reply 19
One of them has been arrested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyOnTW-HjCQ

Quick Reply

Latest