Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    On the whole, I loved studying law. from what I can tell, my uni is quite different from other unis in that comparatively little black-letter and case law are studied. I loved public international law and international human rights. Hell, even jurisprudence was fun. The worse subjects are in the first year, namely contract and tort.

So if you pick the right options, undergrad law is immensely interesting. The CPE and LPC on the other hand…. they cannot be more tedious. I feel like gouging my brain out. I PRAY that I will find working more fun than the purgatory of the lpc.

ReputationRep:
    do yo reckon the GDL is more tedious than a law-degree?

ReputationRep:
    omg, i know the GDL is going to be boring and intense but I think the lpc looks really good fun - learning the skills and it being mainly practical? Or am I mistaken?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.