The Student Room Group
Reply 1
LOL LOL Gotts see this one.. which papers it in?????
Reply 2
shazza

i think its in the mirror
Reply 3
shazza

for a moment i thought that was vienna.. <rubs eyes>
Reply 4
elpaw
for a moment i thought that was vienna.. <rubs eyes>

it would of been to happy to be vienna

no offense vienna
Reply 5
eric bischoff
it would of been to happy to be vienna

no offense vienna

thats why i was rubbing my eyes in disbelief
Reply 6
eric bischoff
has anyone seen in the newspaper today about the simpsons with Simon Cowell.Homer hits him!!

anyone else seen it?

I saw it in this weeks Heat, Simon Cowell is in charge of some elitist nursary school and rejects small children with his now famous put downs!
Reply 7
ditzy blonde
I saw it in this weeks Heat, Simon Cowell is in charge of some elitist nursary school and rejects small children with his now famous put downs!

and he rejects maggie (is it?) and Homer hits him in the nose and simon starts saying "i do have a chin you know" and Homer hits him in the chin knocking him out
Reply 8
when will it be shown, I can't wait to see Cowell get a slap. shame it is animated, and not the real thing....
Reply 9
shazza
when will it be shown, I can't wait to see Cowell get a slap. shame it is animated, and not the real thing....

Not for a couple of months yet, think it said it was just being aired in the US, so it will take it a while before its shown in the UK (what are they doing, swimming across the Atlantic with the tapes, stupid slow people!)
Reply 10
ditzy blonde
Not for a couple of months yet, think it said it was just being aired in the US, so it will take it a while before its shown in the UK (what are they doing, swimming across the Atlantic with the tapes, stupid slow people!)

it will be in the us this sunday.It might be on kazaa after sunday to download

Latest

Trending

Trending