Attachment not found

Original post by hasan4life

Spoiler

How did you manage to get this post soc count? :holmes:
Original post by VictorDeLost
Poor Peter Andre, with his stack of cash :tongue:

Good night guys :hat2:

Money does NOT = happiness

Look at Kim Kardashian she was on Alan Carr Chatty man .. and she was saying how she wished she could have kids and a family
so... If you've got lots of money but no one to share it with or spend it on
what's the point?
Original post by 007Shella

Look at Kim Kardashian she was on Alan Carr Chatty man .. and she was saying how she wished she could have kids and a family
what's the point?

Too right.

In fact there's reports that too much money can depress you. I remember reading a study where there was a point at which after a certain salary, the trend showed people do be less happier. And mentioning you'd be happier with an hour more of sleep than a significant pay rise. Not sure the reliability of the study :wink:, but lots of money doesn't necessarily make you happy.

First time posting on this thread. So many posts and users :biggrin:, seems you lot are quite active on here :smile:
Original post by LemonLizards
Too right.

In fact there's reports that too much money can depress you. I remember reading a study where there was a point at which after a certain salary, the trend showed people do be less happier. And mentioning you'd be happier with an hour more of sleep than a significant pay rise. Not sure the reliability of the study :wink:, but lots of money doesn't necessarily make you happy.

First time posting on this thread. So many posts and users :biggrin:, seems you lot are quite active on here :smile:

lol... we're just a bunch of people who either :
> Have a lot on our minds (ESCAPISM)
> Have a lot to say
> Boredom (I myself claim to be chair(wo-)man of the bored)
Reply 7704
I've been seeing a lot of your posts... and I feel the need to tell you this

I ADORE MUHAMMAD ALI...

you been stalking me? :colone: lol jk..

Muhammad Ali is the man, sick combination physically and mentality wise. love this quote, 'I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark.' lol
Reply 7705
I've got evidence, if anyone wants it.

I have to warn you guys though, the content of this PM is rather disturbing. It involves, three chimpanzees, Gordon Brown and some matching leather outfits :wink:

Shiiiit blud, your messed up fam, and where did you come in to this fantasy of yours . actually i dont even wana know keep it to yourself g

what's the point?

That's true, money doesn't equal happiness. I think Kim Kardashian's gassed though, in all honestly she's more concerned about her career.

lol... we're just a bunch of people who either :
> Have a lot on our minds (ESCAPISM)
> Have a lot to say
> Boredom (I myself claim to be chair(wo-)man of the bored)

:lol:I appreciate the pun Chair Woman.
Reply 7707
Original post by hasan4life
lool your poetry stuff is sick man, i can't compete with that, u the don in that. haha i kwn man, just need a girl to make me feel the same :moon:
looooool

oh right cool, i forgot what we were talking about haha :tongue:

haha erm fuk noz kansas or suin, yes hows exams goin neway bruv whats salford sayin, bare skin heads about hah
Reply 7708
Original post by brownchocolateice
but she called herself fish before..i mean doesnt she say bengali people are fish and the urdu speaking types are rotis.
nah man you're the chand in the night sky lighting it up. so DJ's firecracker light and your light make a good combo :smile: you're a boxer like imran khan so of course you gonna be hot na. everyone likes them fit boxers.
haha yeh that whats parents will like. when im a parent i'll be way more open tho

aai hoii brownie maardala :wink: chand in the sky thanks bruv,
i get you man.
bruv as a dad i dont want my daughter to be marryin no white boy end off, only certain circumstances when the guys proper ok . i dunno kinda wierd bruv i dont get white jokes . am not racist g ..

yo last night hectic man **** goes down in manny behind the scenes
Reply 7709
Don't worry. I'll keep it between us :wink:
You like boxing yeah?

yh man boxing oryt but not normally coz i kick too so i dont play in accordance with the rules lol
Reply 7710
Original post by ak137
Salaam melon =]

You alright? =P

Erm, taxi driver or kebab shop owner - those are your options as a paki lol. Joke =P

Wassalaam, good thanks :colone: you?

Not even a worker in a cash and carry?
Reply 7711
hello, em anyone is this PS oryt for about £30 ?

My name is Alhanouf , was born in Saudi Arabia in 1986. I was a manipulative person from a young age, some friends used to call me a psychic as a joke. My brain intercepts and understands people more quickly and frankly then most other people, I can motivate people with a few words and I believe that I have a talent as well as the knowledge in psychology to study and prove myself with a deserved qualification in masters.

I studied my Bachelors course in Makkah Mukarramah at Umm Al Qura University, in the Specialization of Kindergarten; I passed this course with as GPA of 2.27. This course taught me the basics of university study and thus, opened my mind in to the gates of a wider range of understanding and knowledge. This just made my curiosity of gaining knowledge grow with an increasing and ever expanding interest.

I am a student interested in studying clinical psychology I want to pursue my studies in this Major, my interest in psychology became more prominent, when I started researching and reading about this. I am trying to continue my education to gain a master’s degree. which will enable me to cover the important and more difficult parts of the human ways, will help me oversee the topics I may have missed out in my previous research also give me a detailed and stable understanding of the joints and connections of psychology and the human brain with a medical air to the whole thing.

I have seen in my country and many others, there are not many psychologists available, as they are a big support for a falling community or individual they are an important factor in giving a community peace of mind, supporting them in their life long activities healing them from depressed situations and just being someone that an individual can open up to in the time of need. In our countries suppressed emotions are massive factor in demotivation, my aim is to help these people and try to bring the real them out.
I am studying at ELS an English language school in order to improve my English language and integrate more with the society. After completing my education I would go back to Saudi Arabia and help build the community through moral support etc. and apply whatever I have learnt in the UK.

Furthermore, I intend to apply for admission to graduate my hope that you will be the main thrust in my career.

bare in mind for an international student
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7712
Original post by mel0n
Wassalaam, good thanks :colone: you?

Not even a worker in a cash and carry?

Im good, ta :smile:

Or that! :pierre:
Original post by zubz91

Spoiler

What the...:lolwut:

Im assuming this isnt your PS, but if it is, delete this post as universities can track it.

Also, why are you applying to a uni in KSA? :lolwut:
Reply 7713
Original post by ak137
Im good, ta :smile:

Or that! :pierre:

What the...:lolwut:

Im assuming this isnt your PS, but if it is, delete this post as universities can track it.

Also, why are you applying to a uni in KSA? :lolwut:

LoL nah you got the wrong end of the stick, lol .
basically i have wrote this personal statement for a student who is willing to pay me money, just wondering how much i should take off her.

the girls from saudi want to apply for masters in the UK. and fam trust me for international students they dont track fuk all . its already been submitted an hour ago anyway :smile:
Reply 7714
Original post by zubz91
hello, em anyone is this PS oryt for about £30 ?

My name is Alhanouf , was born in Saudi Arabia in 1986. I was a manipulative person from a young age, some friends used to call me a psychic as a joke. My brain intercepts and understands people more quickly and frankly then most other people, I can motivate people with a few words and I believe that I have a talent as well as the knowledge in psychology to study and prove myself with a deserved qualification in masters.

I studied my Bachelors course in Makkah Mukarramah at Umm Al Qura University, in the Specialization of Kindergarten; I passed this course with as GPA of 2.27. This course taught me the basics of university study and thus, opened my mind in to the gates of a wider range of understanding and knowledge. This just made my curiosity of gaining knowledge grow with an increasing and ever expanding interest.

I am a student interested in studying clinical psychology I want to pursue my studies in this Major, my interest in psychology became more prominent, when I started researching and reading about this. I am trying to continue my education to gain a master’s degree. which will enable me to cover the important and more difficult parts of the human ways, will help me oversee the topics I may have missed out in my previous research also give me a detailed and stable understanding of the joints and connections of psychology and the human brain with a medical air to the whole thing.

I have seen in my country and many others, there are not many psychologists available, as they are a big support for a falling community or individual they are an important factor in giving a community peace of mind, supporting them in their life long activities healing them from depressed situations and just being someone that an individual can open up to in the time of need. In our countries suppressed emotions are massive factor in demotivation, my aim is to help these people and try to bring the real them out.
I am studying at ELS an English language school in order to improve my English language and integrate more with the society. After completing my education I would go back to Saudi Arabia and help build the community through moral support etc. and apply whatever I have learnt in the UK.

Furthermore, I intend to apply for admission to graduate my hope that you will be the main thrust in my career.

bare in mind for an international student

:rofl2:

Post it in the PS helpers section. Go on.
Reply 7715
Original post by zubz91
LoL nah you got the wrong end of the stick, lol .
basically i have wrote this personal statement for a student who is willing to pay me money, just wondering how much i should take off her.

the girls from saudi want to apply for masters in the UK. and fam trust me for international students they dont track fuk all . its already been submitted an hour ago anyway :smile:

Omg I hope you're joking :colonhash:
Reply 7716
Original post by mel0n
:rofl2:

Post it in the PS helpers section. Go on.

but i dont need help am just saying that is it ok for 30 quid?
Reply 7717
Original post by mel0n
Omg I hope you're joking :colonhash:

lol bruv its how business works 20 minutes 30 quid :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7718
Original post by zubz91
lol bruv its how business works

Why on earth anyone would ask you to write a PS, I don't know. Last 2 paragraphs were OK, but the first makes it look like a spoof #justsayin', incase you're looking for a serious reply :pierre:
Reply 7719
Original post by mel0n
Why on earth anyone would ask you to write a PS, I don't know. Last 2 paragraphs were OK, but the first makes it look like a spoof #justsayin', incase you're looking for a serious reply :pierre:

ah well the first two were hers any way, nah serously am telling you they will accept it . bro for the past 1 and half year i have written about at least 200 personal statements