This discussion is closed.
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Was just wondering whether d had done it himself and been all mysterious about it, like when he stopped letting unregistered user post
kita
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
Was just wondering whether d had done it himself and been all mysterious about it, like when he stopped letting unregistered user post
dunno, no idea, sorry! Probably was...
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kita)
split personlaity lol, no just certain subjects get me reeeEEEEally annoyed and stressed, such as ICT
Nah.....computers are easy....i enjoy working with them! Hopefully if this year turns the way i want it to i should be doing my HNC Computing or go straight to the HND Multimedia.....dunno yet....whats your plans?
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
Nah.....computers are easy....i enjoy working with them! Hopefully if this year turns the way i want it to i should be doing my HNC Computing or go straight to the HND Multimedia.....dunno yet....whats your plans?
finishing alevels in psychology, ICT (damn subject) and PE and hopefully to birmingham uni to do sports and exercise science degree
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
So is anyone going to own up to removing all the pictures form the sigs? Was it a mod? I just curious, did it happen over night?
it has already been explained. it was d (only an admin can do such a thing) because of an exploit that would allow hackers to gein access to anyones account.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (166)
24.89%
Better than expected (137)
20.54%
Worse than expected (364)
54.57%

Watched Threads