Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

Was just wondering whether d had done it himself and been all mysterious about it, like when he stopped letting unregistered user post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Was just wondering whether d had done it himself and been all mysterious about it, like when he stopped letting unregistered user post
    dunno, no idea, sorry! Probably was...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    split personlaity lol, no just certain subjects get me reeeEEEEally annoyed and stressed, such as ICT
    Nah.....computers are easy....i enjoy working with them! Hopefully if this year turns the way i want it to i should be doing my HNC Computing or go straight to the HND Multimedia.....dunno yet....whats your plans?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    Nah.....computers are easy....i enjoy working with them! Hopefully if this year turns the way i want it to i should be doing my HNC Computing or go straight to the HND Multimedia.....dunno yet....whats your plans?
    finishing alevels in psychology, ICT (damn subject) and PE and hopefully to birmingham uni to do sports and exercise science degree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    So is anyone going to own up to removing all the pictures form the sigs? Was it a mod? I just curious, did it happen over night?
    it has already been explained. it was d (only an admin can do such a thing) because of an exploit that would allow hackers to gein access to anyones account.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.