The Student Room Group

OCR English F663 Othello/Duchess of Malfi/Donne poems A2 24 Jan 2012

Hi, is anyone else retaking this exam? Any suggestions of what may come up? like racism in Othello?
Reply 1
Resitting this exam too. My teacher said that its most likely a question about Othello himself might come up this year.
Original post by timeless.
really? what about racism? everyone thought women or racism would come up in june 2011, but women came up..

Original post by nealam
Resitting this exam too. My teacher said that its most likely a question about Othello himself might come up this year.

Hey guys, wondering if you remember what came up in the actual Jan 2012 exam? I'm sitting this in June. Also the section B ones if you remember them. I'm doing Faustus/Pardoner's Tale.
Thanks.
Reply 3
Original post by agoetcherian
Hey guys, wondering if you remember what came up in the actual Jan 2012 exam? I'm sitting this in June. Also the section B ones if you remember them. I'm doing Faustus/Pardoner's Tale.
Thanks.

Same for both questions! Am wondering the same thing, so I can predict a little :colondollar:
Reply 4
I love the student room but find it not to be all that helpful for English. Let's change that! :biggrin:

I am doing Othello, The Duchess of Malfi and The Pardoner's tale.

For section B there are an array of questions. Anyone got any ideas as to what one of the seven may be?

I dione xxx
Reply 5
My best bets are Race, Othello's character, Othello and Iago's relationship or Dramatic devices of Locations.
Reply 6
predictions for othello tomorrow?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending