This discussion is closed.
starry
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
This is quite confusing. Any internet links?
Mentally Ill
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by quinnbrakes)
Im doing my gap year at Price Waterhouse Cooper which basically does the same thing as Deloitte. Six months of paid work and then a chance of a scholarship if ur not a complete muppet.
Yeah PWC's scheme is more money.....£1.5k per year I beleive?

And I would imagine salaries at PWC are generally higher than at Deloitte.
lgs98jonee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by quinnbrakes)
Im doing my gap year at Price Waterhouse Cooper which basically does the same thing as Deloitte. Six months of paid work and then a chance of a scholarship if ur not a complete muppet.
how did u get into this? wot grades + work experience did u have?
quinnbrakes
Report 16 years ago
Heard about it from a friend. There's about 30 of us prob over half going to oxbridge the rest nottingham lse durham ect.. Competition for places is pretty strong. This year salaries were about 15 thou in london so 7.5 over the six months then a scholarship at the end.

You get a laptop (not to keep) and a corperate amex card to pay for hotels which we use a lot. There's a weeks training at the start and activity days most months.

The work is pretty good no making coffee or anything. Spent the last month auditing charities and trusts. Some others are doing corperate finance and some are in tax and legal services.

Go on the website it has all the details.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (213)
38.45%
Take autumn exams (167)
30.14%
Look for a job (19)
3.43%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
3.97%
Take a year out (99)
17.87%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (34)
6.14%

Watched Threads