This discussion is closed.
hailz
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hey! plz can sum1 tell me where i can find examples of the stupid statistics courswork.....i'm 2 lazy 2 du it myself n have already been on "coursework bank" n "coursework info" n its crap.........they dnt give u ne thing....im in set 1 in yr 11 n hav 2 get it dun in half term.....n i only have 2 days cos i wanna go out on sat........so plz reply asap!

cheers
xxxxx
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hailz)
hey! plz can sum1 tell me where i can find examples of the stupid statistics courswork.....i'm 2 lazy 2 du it myself n have already been on "coursework bank" n "coursework info" n its crap.........they dnt give u ne thing....im in set 1 in yr 11 n hav 2 get it dun in half term.....n i only have 2 days cos i wanna go out on sat........so plz reply asap!

cheers
xxxxx
Nope. Do it yourself, you lazy so and so. If you really are "too lazy to do it yourself" then perhaps you should just leave school now?

This isn't something you take lightly, you know.
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hailz)

cheers
xxxxx
With work ethic like that, you'll go far.

Just get a checklist of the criteria and tick it off as you go.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (203)
60.06%
No they should not (98)
28.99%
Abstain (37)
10.95%

Watched Threads