Turn on thread page Beta

Biology revision watch

• View Poll Results:
    0%

Hi, could anyone with an A grade at AS level let me in on how to succeed in biology at A2? How do you revise and how do you plan to prepare for the dreaded synoptic unit at the end of the year (for those studying the AQA A syllabus). Thanks.

Rose.

yeah id like to know that too!

HI, I am studying biology at A2. I got an A in my AS so i hope my advice will help you! I think that you should take a chill pill and just work the same as you did last year! The synoptic paper only counts for 10% of your final mark so don't worry. Our teacher is for giving us practise essay titles, so just ask your teacher to do the same! I revise about a month before the exams and do about 4 hours a night. I don't write notes, but just read through my class notes asking myself questions. I hope you get your A and don't stress!

Hi there!

I got a C in biology last year in AS but i did resits and ended up with an A. All you need is confidence. Don't try and cram it all in, just take your time. Even if you revise for 10 mins that is still time to learn something. Good luck!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.