This discussion is closed.
Custard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
Absolutely. I'm not sure if anybody here will understand what I mean by this, but they manage to identify concepts and feelings with their lyrics, concepts and feelings which are just vague confusions in my murky brain.

Not just in their lyrics, but their videos too, I like the roseability video, it identifies something which I simply don't have a word for.
stimulates emotions, so feel so strong and able to feel again. I understand. It is because it is great music.
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
can't stand the band myself but then again that's just my opinion....
ruthie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
stimulates emotions, so feel so strong and able to feel again. I understand. It is because it is great music.
did you go to see muse november last year?? in wembly, purtsmouth??, brighton? or another one? he was at all of them! and is going up to scotland (with me) to see them in july! and were gonan do glasto aswell! yey!
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ruthie)
did you go to see muse november last year?? in wembly, purtsmouth??, brighton? or another one? he was at all of them! and is going up to scotland (with me) to see them in july! and were gonan do glasto aswell! yey!
Muse put on one of the best live shows ever whether you like them or not
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (181)
33.39%
Receiving them online / by email (270)
49.82%
I still don't know (91)
16.79%

Watched Threads