Want more information about this university?

ANY semi pro or professional football clubs in Liverpool???

Watch
almalibre11111
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
i played football my whole life and for the last 3 years i earned a few money also since i was semi pro and had some talent or whatever. But i had the clever idea to come and study in uni in uk and now its about 5-6 months that i have stopped playing,even though i went a couple of times with friends for football and even though i thought i would be crap {mainly in physical-stamina terms}i was in acceptable levels,the main problem is that i cant find any local- semi pro clubs around liverpool without been 1and half hour long far away or without transport connection!

And of course im not referring in clubs like liverpool and everton since i dont think they ll accept me with open arms and put me in trainings like they waited for me.. I want to start trainings again but first i don't know any teams around here and second i don't really know what to tell them or how to approach,i would like something like 3division or fourth so i could have the possibility at least to sign a contract since i would give a lot of my time along studying.

{and no i didnt join university team cause i wasn't very well informed about it and i thought that it would be nothing just typical university jokes team and a waste of time,but here in uk they told me its more organised}
dews1290
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
There is an AFC Liverpoool but I'm not sure how good they are sorry.
almalibre11111
Rep:
?
(Original post by dews1290)
There is an AFC Liverpoool but I'm not sure how good they are sorry.
not very helpful but thnxs, anyone else??
azza3k
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
look at all the local towns. theres plenty, but you cannot just walk into a team because you rate yourself.
almalibre11111
Rep:
?
(Original post by azza3k)
look at all the local towns. theres plenty, but you cannot just walk into a team because you rate yourself.
dude if i could find plenty you think i would ask here?and as i said i didnt meant teams like liverpool or everton or big clubs and of course with a trial time i meant,i dont have time to waste if im not going to have the chance either for a contract.. i get paid since i was 16 ,when u grow older u want to raise level not to fall steps.
cambio wechsel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by almalibre11111)
x
Southport FC.
Prescot Cables.
AFC Liverpool.

You might also try here: http://www.liverpoolfa.com/default.htm
almalibre11111
Rep:
?
(Original post by cambio wechsel)
Southport FC.
Prescot Cables.
AFC Liverpool.

You might also try here: http://www.liverpoolfa.com/default.htm
thnxs..
Bangalee96
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I got a Friday league going on every Friday I need players to play if you think you can make it every Friday call me 07514158846
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (484)
33.73%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (591)
41.18%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (295)
20.56%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (65)
4.53%

Watched Threads