Scroll to see replies

Original post by What_The
Dude who cares man, Indian girls are perfectly fine
Indian guys who love white girls care?

Is that a no?
Reply 41
Original post by emy-n
What tf are you saying??? o.O

Iam sayin about how not to get F**ked up!
See things in a much wider angle , try to see others as humans . Love is a precious thing that binds all living things together , When racism , Nationalism or religion creeps in , then there is no point in having lengthy discussions about it ... Becoz mostly here no one has got any clue of what exactly Love feels like .. I am attracted to chocolate truffle cake and i know how its gonna taste (sadly its going to be horrible afterwards) ,this is what everyones mentatility post puberty to opposite sex ... I don't know where on earth so called 'Dating' came , i believe before also happiness existed among Men and Woman in their love life ....If you really like someone , then all you see is she or he , nothing in between .:rolleyes:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Is is true that if you're Indian, it's harder to get a White girl to like you? It seems like most of the girls I like (who happen to be White) tend to think I'm unattractive. Is this really true? And is it true that Indian guys tend to be drawn to women of White skin colour more than any other? Why is this?

I'm white. Me personally, I'm attracted to predominantly white guys. I don't know the reasons behind this, it just feels like my preference. Some guys like red heads, some guys like blondes, that kind of thing.
There are white girls who do not make difference in color and race. It's the things deep within a person that make the attraction not color like personality, honesty, sense of humour, etc.
Lol never saw this thread.

I :erm: find Indians all right...you know? :cookie:
Original post by Anonymous
They told me I'm unattractive and I've heard some of them talking about how I'm ugly (or people they wouldn't date and why, where my name would come up).

What kunts. They're all probably slags anyway. You might be ugly but not because you're Indian. I've found guys who aren't white attractive loads of times. :yep: Well...not loads but...you know.
Original post by Pink Liquid
I'm white british and no I do not find indian guys attractive. (Also, applicable to pakistani, bangladeshi guys). If I look at bollywood movies, even the most attractive indian actor is not attractive to me.
I tend to find white or european guys the most attractive.
Sorry but it's just my preference so appreciate.

dat blue gem...

erm some but not many..
look if your amir khan, jay sean, or zayn malik or ravi from hollyoaks, your gonna find getting white girls easy

especially when you consider that when tanned, they probably darker then you are lol.

Dont be a FOB and dont be a bud bud ting tin, simple
this white girl prefers Indians/Pakistanis/Arabs :colone:
Reply 49
Depends on the girl and guy.
Reply 50
Just responding to your comment. There are lot of hansom, attractive and very good looking indian guys out there. I am indian myself and have dated more white girls then indian girls before. I don't think white girls are hard to pull I feel indian, Pakistani and Bengali girls are difficult to pull. But having said that I guess beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. and under the skin everybody is same.
I am an Asian guy who has dated several women from different ethnic origin White greek, turk Lebanese and indian. I have had many one night stands with lot of white girls white girls are easy to pull and love having fun with white chicks.
As a white girl, truthfully I have no racial preferences whatsoever. Some people may, but the whole of the white female population do not think the same.
Reply 53
Original post by kdtp37
Just responding to your comment. There are lot of hansom, attractive and very good looking indian guys out there. I am indian myself and have dated more white girls then indian girls before. I don't think white girls are hard to pull I feel indian, Pakistani and Bengali girls are difficult to pull. But having said that I guess beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. and under the skin everybody is same. I think every human being is different in some ways
Facepalm.
Reply 55
Dayum! You iz like one stoopid freshie to be liking firangis.
Reply 57
I have to say..Indian guys are HOT. <3
Original post by Yawn!
Dayum! You iz like one stoopid freshie to be liking firangis.

Bahahahaha! :rofl2:

Seriously though, as with all kinds of girls, it probably depends on whether you look like this:

Attachment not found

Or this.

Attachment not found

(Yes, the incendiary shirt is a must.)
My love ash if Indian parents don't want white daughter in law u know white girls dnt care about it cos they are so hot and nobody can tak place of white girls I love only British white girls I m crazy abt them but ****in they dnt like Asians anymore they just like black smelly anaconda boys lolz u know what I mean hehehehehe 90 percent white girls want black guy I dnt know y they like then everybody knows mostly black people's do doggie things init so I request all white girls they think little bit about pakistani and Indians mostly pakistani boys handsome more than Indians and they got big heart for white girls I swear white girls ll enjoy life with pakistani boys anyway love u all white sexy girls

Latest

Trending

Trending