The Student Room Group

britains got talent applause store

just won some tickets for london bgt, really want to go...but i know its not guaranteed i will get it....is it worth the trip? and how long should i queue for...? how early should i get there?
Reply 1
I've also got an applause store e-ticket and I'm wondering the same...
Reply 2
anyone?
Reply 3
I can tell you.

I have used the Applause Store twice now; once for BGT and the other for X Factor. You need to arrive early in order to gain guaranteed entry. If you have standard tickets, I advise you arrive around 2-3 hours before the doors open. You will be waiting for some time, but its worth it. The auditions last around three hours per session.
Reply 4
Original post by AdzAb95
I can tell you.

I have used the Applause Store twice now; once for BGT and the other for X Factor. You need to arrive early in order to gain guaranteed entry. If you have standard tickets, I advise you arrive around 2-3 hours before the doors open. You will be waiting for some time, but its worth it. The auditions last around three hours per session.

Hi, i have tickets for the X-Factor auditions on Monday 28th May 2012 @ the 02. Doors open @ 4:45pm, but how early do you think i should get there? Will it be busy as it's a Monday?

Quick Reply

Latest