The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

The man who fainted on open day at brunel

I went to the open day today (15th feb) for studying psychology at brunel, and in the middle of the talk/lecture..........a man FAINTED :eek: :biggrin: and slipped off his seat and onto the floor, and was still unconscious after hitting the floor!, then someone tryed to revive him, and he woke up! :confused: lol thats one deeeep sleep! it was kinda lame though cos the guys daughter nearly started crying...o well
urrm... thats not quite how it happened!!
He wasnt unconcious - he just fainted - probably cos of the heat.He got up again cos he came round again. And the girl - she wasnt crying, just a bit worried - she was laughing afterwards.

Get it right!!
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
party pooper
urrm... thats not quite how it happened!!
He wasnt unconcious - he just fainted - probably cos of the heat.He got up again cos he came round again. And the girl - she wasnt crying, just a bit worried - she was laughing afterwards.

Get it right!!

oooh!! someones bin told, and by a newbie 2!!
Reply 3
get a reality check cos ur the girl who was crying and **** it lollll i did feel bit sorry 4 u
actually i was not the girl who was supposedly crying - just someone who was sitting there in the lecture theatre.

Get a reality check ?? - why?? Ure the one whos writing about someone fainting and laughing about it.

Grow up!!
Reply 5
Guys seriously, you need to grow up a bit. Come to uni with that level of maturity and you're gonna be hard pushed to do well.

Of course if you're only coming to uni to have a laugh and drink beer then there's no need to worry... but you may want to pick an easier subject than psychology (apparently its harder than people think).
Reply 6
Ironically enough, I do live in Yorkshire. Sadly there's not much of an abundance of sheep. I appealed to my local MP, I really did. Go shine your bling.

Latest

Trending

Trending