Urban Outfitters returns

Watch
Lyde
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Anyone have any experience with returning items to Urban Outfitters through the post? I ordered a parka online, which turned out to look massive on, so returned it through the post at my local post office. Due to the cost of returning it, I stupidly didn't send it recorded, and now I'm worried that its got lost in the post.

I returned two other parcels that day, one to Asos and one to Dahlia, both companies e-mailed me the following day and then credited my bank account the following day. Looking at UO's returns policy, it says that it can take up to 28 days to process a refund, and e-mail/refund.

Anyone else returned items by post to UO and found its taken a while to be processed? Should I be worried yet?
JKGB
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Does your receipt have a tracking code on it? I know that ASOS provide you with a returns label which is trackable.

If not, then all you can really do is wait until the 28 days are over and then email them, UO may just be really slow at processing returns.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (416)
56.52%
I don't have everything I need (320)
43.48%

Watched Threads