The Student Room Group

Would you use the women's toilet if the men's was locked or out of order?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hmm, I've had plenty of girls come into the male toilets in bars etc when the queue for the female toilets have been too long. Don't see a problem with it really, though I do suffer from a shy bladder at the best of times!

Wouldn't see a problem with it if there was no other choice.
In the end, they are the same as the male toilets, but just with no urinals, surely? Girls are in a cubicle, so your not going to be seeing anything you shouldn't.
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
I don't think I've ever seen anyone go into the opposite gender toilets before, so I dunno :dontknow:

In France this happens quite a lot because in some places the toilets are for both men and women, so i don't think that it bothers them too much.
At a service station i went to in France the womens toilets were closed for cleaning and most of the French women didn't have a problem when they were told to use the mens.
I've taken my two older kids to the mens toilet before when they were bursting for the toilet and the queue for the women's one was ludicrously long.
I just ushered them in there and crammed the three of us straight into a cubicle. I then ushered them straight back out and took them to wash their hands in the women's toilets (obviously bypassing the queue as I was only going for the sinks then).
Got some weird looks but who cares really? I'm not going to have two soggy children just because women take half an hour to pee!
Reply 83
sometimes I go in the women's toilets even if the men's aren't out of order.

Problem?
Reply 84
i'm a girl & have used the mens once xD i'd say thats worse than the other way around really :smile:

but if its that or wet yourself, then the choice is pretty obvious..
i mean if you can hold it or there is somewhere else you can go like next door or something, then do that; But i was at the cinema, having waited to see the end (which was one of those ridiculously dragged out endings if i remember rightly) and was absoloutely bursting, with no shops near the cinema or anything.. i had no choice :smile:

ive also walked into the mens by accident once in a pub, and had some really funny looks of the 3 guys at the urinals, :colondollar:
Reply 85
Original post by ak137
Nah bro, the next thing you know, there will be a letter coming through your letterbox accusing you of rape. It'll destroy my street cred.

I'm pretty sure pissing and ****ting in your pants will also destroy your street cred.
Reply 86
Original post by Besakt
I'm pretty sure pissing and ****ting in your pants will also destroy your street cred.

Lol, init.
Reply 87
Original post by ak137
Lol, init.

Dilemma of a thug. :redface:
bump
Reply 89
Only girls toilets tend to be open after school. My mate really needed to go so he went to the one smack bang in the middle and spent like 10 minutes in there! My form tutor secretly made a video of him entering and exiting the female toilets for jokes. We all got a good laugh out of it.
I have issues cos men leave seat up when they pee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending