Turn on thread page Beta

Incubus watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Who's a fan? Discuss!

ReputationRep:
    hate them, sorry for not being productive but i just don't like them

ReputationRep:
    Arn't they spirits which come in the middle of the night to shag males?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Who's a fan? Discuss!
    Everyone i know absolutely loves them....but i'm sorry...i don't see why...i'm not really too keen on their stuff.

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Everyone i know absolutely loves them....but i'm sorry...i don't see why...i'm not really too keen on their stuff.

G
    i know a lot of people that like them, why?

ReputationRep:
    well i personally think they are pretty good! and the lyrics to some of their songs are amazing. science has to be my favourite album, or make youself? although one crow leftof the murder is pretty good aswell!
    and brandon boyd soooo fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthie)
    well i personally think they are pretty good! and the lyrics to some of their songs are amazing. science has to be my favourite album, or make youself? although one crow leftof the murder is pretty good aswell!

in other threads you seemed to like cool music, i fell so let down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    i know a lot of people that like them, why?
    Absolutely no idea mate

G

ReputationRep:

i love them love them!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    incubus are quality. seen them live at wembley and they were perfect. my fav. band

ReputationRep:
    incubus are wicked....im going to see them in concert on May 15 at Wembley Arena

ReputationRep:
    Incubus are amazing, best album gotta be Make Yourself, best song either the Warmth, Pardon Me or that really good one from SCIENCE...
    Seen them twice, once at Wembley in 2002, and then at Reading the same year. I can't go to Wembley this year, it's in the middle of my A Levels :mad: My guess is they'll play Reading again this year. Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamierwilliams)
    incubus are wicked....im going to see them in concert on May 15 at Wembley Arena
    poor you

ReputationRep:
    poor me???

are you trying to say that incubus are bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamierwilliams)
    poor me???

are you trying to say that incubus are bad
    yes

ReputationRep:
    I've only heard SCIENCE, which is excellent. What are make yourself and morning view like? I saw Morning view for £5 the other day but didn't have any money with me, damnit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bitewing)
    I've only heard SCIENCE, which is excellent. What are make yourself and morning view like? I saw Morning view for £5 the other day but didn't have any money with me, damnit.
    why didn't you just steal it :confused:

ReputationRep:
    why didn't you just steal it :confused:
    well as tempting as it was, I'd like to think myself an honest, respectable member of the community!

ReputationRep:
    in other threads you seemed to like cool music, i fell so let down
    i like such a huge variety of music its unbelievable, i mean incubus dont even come into a top 10 bands but i wont deny i liek them

ReputationRep:
    i like such a huge variety of music its unbelievable, i mean incubus dont even come into a top 10 bands but i wont deny i liek them
    what are your fave bands?

if you like blink 182, AFI and Oasis then you are a GOD

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2004
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.