The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Incubus

Who's a fan? Discuss! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

hate them, sorry for not being productive but i just don't like them
Reply 2
Arn't they spirits which come in the middle of the night to shag males?
Reply 3
serendipity
Who's a fan? Discuss! :smile:

Everyone i know absolutely loves them....but i'm sorry...i don't see why...i'm not really too keen on their stuff.

G
gzftan
Everyone i know absolutely loves them....but i'm sorry...i don't see why...i'm not really too keen on their stuff.

G

i know a lot of people that like them, why?
Reply 5
well i personally think they are pretty good! and the lyrics to some of their songs are amazing. science has to be my favourite album, or make youself? although one crow leftof the murder is pretty good aswell!
and brandon boyd soooo fine!
ruthie
well i personally think they are pretty good! and the lyrics to some of their songs are amazing. science has to be my favourite album, or make youself? although one crow leftof the murder is pretty good aswell!

in other threads you seemed to like cool music, i fell so let down :biggrin:
Reply 7
sillynarb2
i know a lot of people that like them, why?

Absolutely no idea mate

G
Reply 8
ruthie

i love them love them!!!!!!
Reply 9
incubus are quality. seen them live at wembley and they were perfect. my fav. band
Reply 10
incubus are wicked....im going to see them in concert on May 15 at Wembley Arena :biggrin:
Reply 11
Incubus are amazing, best album gotta be Make Yourself, best song either the Warmth, Pardon Me or that really good one from SCIENCE...
Seen them twice, once at Wembley in 2002, and then at Reading the same year. I can't go to Wembley this year, it's in the middle of my A Levels :frown: :mad: :frown: My guess is they'll play Reading again this year. Fingers crossed!
jamierwilliams
incubus are wicked....im going to see them in concert on May 15 at Wembley Arena :biggrin:

poor you
Reply 13
poor me???

are you trying to say that incubus are bad :frown:
jamierwilliams
poor me???

are you trying to say that incubus are bad :frown:

yes
Reply 15
I've only heard SCIENCE, which is excellent. What are make yourself and morning view like? I saw Morning view for £5 the other day but didn't have any money with me, damnit.
Bitewing
I've only heard SCIENCE, which is excellent. What are make yourself and morning view like? I saw Morning view for £5 the other day but didn't have any money with me, damnit.

why didn't you just steal it :confused:
Reply 17
sillynarb2
why didn't you just steal it :confused:

well as tempting as it was, I'd like to think myself an honest, respectable member of the community!
Reply 18
sillynarb2
in other threads you seemed to like cool music, i fell so let down :biggrin:

i like such a huge variety of music its unbelievable, i mean incubus dont even come into a top 10 bands but i wont deny i liek them
ruthie
i like such a huge variety of music its unbelievable, i mean incubus dont even come into a top 10 bands but i wont deny i liek them

what are your fave bands?

if you like blink 182, AFI and Oasis then you are a GOD :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending