Anyone attended a 'formal interview' for Nationwide? Watch

philrules3
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hello every one.
How are you all?
My situation is that I have applied for Nationwide building society, been selected and attended the initial interview. I have been shortlisted and now am awaiting my 'formal interview' on the 31st Jan.
So my question to you all is has any one attended a Nationwide formal interview?
If so what questions did they ask you?
I have done my research into the company and look for interview techniques but would like someone to give me the competitive edge.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Kind regards
Phil
gpugh1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
is this for internship or grad scheme?
philrules3
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
The role is customer representative
MisterBlake
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey Phil, i've literally just got back from my recruitment evening at nationwide, i've been told by the interviewer that ive more than likely made it to the second so am hunting for any info on their assesment stage, im not great at maths so im hoping someone out there knows what i'll be up against, i can see no1's responded to your last query so im hoping you were successful in getting the job and can maybe offer some info/advice?
Any help at would really be appreciated.
Kindest Regards,
Kieran
natasha xx
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi Blake

I've just joined the student room purely on the basis that I want to know what the interview for nationwide is like. My interview is next Wednesday and I do not have an idea how the process works? Please could you let me know.

Kind regards
Natasha
Horserats
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by natasha xx)
Hi Blake

I've just joined the student room purely on the basis that I want to know what the interview for nationwide is like. My interview is next Wednesday and I do not have an idea how the process works? Please could you let me know.

Kind regards
Natasha

hi guys mine is next week can anybody help me out? on what to expect and is it the last stage??
Bombay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Guys,
I have been in the talent pool and have been invited for a second interview any idea what this 30 minute interview will consists of ?
Bombay
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Guys,
I have been in the talent pool and have been invited for a second interview any idea what this 30 minute interview will consists of ?
Luciejuicy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
been to a nationwide interview. They ask competency questions,
Luciejuicy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
been to a nationwide interview. They ask competency questions,
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (381)
67.31%
No (185)
32.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise