Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

King's College London vs University of Manchester- Computer Science Watch

• View Poll Results: which ome would you choose for computer science(by jobs and international reputatio)?
    King's College London
    50.00%
    University of Manchester
    50.00%

ReputationRep:
    So as the title says, I have offers from king's and manchester(which i can surely meet). I feel King's is more reputed (My gut also tells me to go to king's). But some say Manchester is better. Which, according to you, has a better international reputation (in US/Eu)? Which uni can get me better jobs? and,what about A year in industry? Is it good?

Further, i feel that i can exceed my offer. Can I apply to Imperial/UCL through adjustment?

I would appreciate all answers.

Edit: I am an international student.

ReputationRep:
    manchester any day

ReputationRep:
    The Computer Science course seems better at Manchester, but at King's you get the London life, and the course is still really reputable. Manchester offers more variation I reckon.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.