Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    you got the lyrics wrong thats all

i wanted us to be something we'd never be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    you got the lyrics wrong thats all

i wanted us to be something we'd never be
    No I didnt, read the post again you silly narb.

Today you called me up, and said youd see me at our show. Now im stuck debating, if I even wanna go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    I feel like a star can stand by me
    that is wrong

ReputationRep:
    No I didnt, read the post again you silly narb.

Today you called me up, and said youd see me at our show. Now im stuck debating, if I even wanna go.
    Whitney, don't you understand what I say is true?

ReputationRep:
    Whitney dont you understand HERE what I say is true.

I just want you to know I have a major crush on you.

ReputationRep:
    i'd drive into las vegas and do the things you wanna do

ReputationRep:
    i'd drive into las vegas and do the things you wanna do
    Id even have wayne newton dedicate a song to you.

ReputationRep:
    Id even have wayne newton dedicate a song to you.
    i give up with the Ataris Spam

ReputationRep:
    Gave you this i.o.u today

It said good for one galaxy

Once I build my rocket to the stars

Well fly away just you and me

ReputationRep:
    they were very good imo but as i'm sure the other narb will testify the setlist could have been better.

the suport band cursive were the worse band ever, they had a woman on cello and a legend who played the bell's, they were an absolute disgrace

ReputationRep:
    they were very good imo but as i'm sure the other narb will testify the setlist could have been better.

the suport band cursive were the worse band ever, they had a woman on cello and a legend who played the bell's, they were an absolute disgrace
    Hmm they were alright I guess, couldve been far better and the support were AWFUL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onlylittleme)
    Hmm they were alright I guess, couldve been far better and the support were AWFUL!
    yeah, the other narb was the one shouting abuse at them

they really were the worse band ever(even worse than the used) I wasn't sure if they were a joke band

ReputationRep:
    and yeah I think they could have played more of their catchy songs but at least I was right at the front for the whole set....

ReputationRep:
    and my leg has took a right battering, it's bloody hurting now....

ReputationRep:
    Theyve been getting alot of abuse for playing the same setlist for a few years now(playing just the really poplular catchy songs) so they changed it alot, however I dont think they should of changed it so drastically, and if they wanted to, they could of picked some other songs to play than some of the **** from So Long Astoria they played(Eight of Nine, Hero dies in this one - notably)

ReputationRep:
    Theyve been getting alot of abuse for playing the same setlist for a few years now(playing just the really poplular catchy songs) so they changed it alot, however I dont think they should of changed it so drastically, and if they wanted to, they could of picked some other songs to play than some of the **** from So Long Astoria they played(Eight of Nine, Hero dies in this one - notably)
    you where well impressed with Cursive weren't ya?

ReputationRep:
    you where well impressed with Cursive weren't ya?
    Oh god Cursive were killers, easily the worst band ive EVER seen. I didnt think they could beat the likes of the Used and sonic boom six, but they really did.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god Cursive were killers, easily the worst band ive EVER seen. I didnt think they could beat the likes of the Used and sonic boom six, but they really did.
    i never thought i would see a worse band than SB6 but they were actualy a disgrace

ReputationRep:
    i never thought i would see a worse band than SB6 but they were actualy a disgrace
    You guys going again tomorrow?? Hope you have fun :rolleyes: Remember to get there early for the support!

ReputationRep:
    You guys going again tomorrow?? Hope you have fun :rolleyes: Remember to get there early for the support!
    yeah going again and will miss the support this time

where the 1st band any good?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.