Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    just got the album 'anywhere but here' so i'm gunna give that a listen in a min, i'll let ya know if I think it's as good as the other 2 I have
    Its f**king brilliant. Trust me, its good. The seventh song is the best!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Scarlet)
    Its f**king brilliant. Trust me, its good. The seventh song is the best!
    better than blue skies?

it's a shame they never played any of the songs form that album on either live show if it's that good.

i know the other narb spent most of the show screaming 'make it last' at kris Roe

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE:

it's fuking awesome

i'm loving 'let it go'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Scarlet)
    At what point did I say that they played songs of their oldest album? I simply commented that they played songs from other albums other than that for which they were touring, and that not many bands do this as they tend to play songs only off the album for which they are touring.

If you think Teenage Riot is a bad song, then so be it. I like it, and that does me just fine!
    How many concerts have you been to? Do you think that bands go to a venue and play the album theyre touring for start to finish?

Also, anywhere but here is godlike - although I wouldnt single out a best song. Its collectively good, individual songs arent that amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    How many concerts have you been to? Do you think that bands go to a venue and play the album theyre touring for start to finish?

Also, anywhere but here is godlike - although I wouldnt single out a best song. Its collectively good, individual songs arent that amazing.
    alright narb, calm down mate

but seriosuly you are right, nearly all the concerts I have been to bands have played songs from at least 2 of their albums.

ReputationRep:
    that is if they don't only have 1 album though

ReputationRep:
    well, we are seing them again in portsmouth tonight, the 3rd time i'm seing them on this tour :cool:

wonder if he'll recognise us...

ReputationRep:
    Hell yes! Anyone got some spare tickets they wanna send our way?

ReputationRep:
    yeah, we will be a bit screwed if there are no dodgy ticket salesmen outside

ReputationRep:
    Shall we make a big arsed sign saying '4 tickets needed please' - I wonder if that will help?

ReputationRep:
    cursive are great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rts)
    cursive are great
    no they really aren't

really liked the portsmouth venue, much better than the London Astoria and imo this was the best of the 3 shows i've seen in the tour. The band that replaced Cursive were hillarious, just this really high pitched gay guy jumping around and singing like Placebo alongside a drummer.

way too many crowd surfers though......

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.