The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Confused - Hull Applicant

I applied to Hull, I didn't relieve an acknowledgment email from them as I did with other Universities, nor has my UCAS changed regarding Hull. However, they sent me an information booklet combined with a letter which said thank you for applying to hull and so forth. But no mention of any offers.

Did any of you get this letter/booklet, or is this the acknowledgment letter rather than an email?

If I haven't lost your interest by now, if so how long did it take after receiving the letter for them to get back to you?
Reply 1
I got a letter saying
"Thanks for applying to study...
I am pleased to informally make you an offer......
The details of your offer conditions will appear on UCAS Track after formal approval by our Admissions Office."

That was dated 18th Jan and I haven't heard anything since.
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by PieEatingHorses
I applied to Hull, I didn't relieve an acknowledgment email from them as I did with other Universities, nor has my UCAS changed regarding Hull. However, they sent me an information booklet combined with a letter which said thank you for applying to hull and so forth. But no mention of any offers.

Did any of you get this letter/booklet, or is this the acknowledgment letter rather than an email?

If I haven't lost your interest by now, if so how long did it take after receiving the letter for them to get back to you?

If you're unsure about anything specifically to your application statues..send them a call or give them an e-mail.
Original post by Paste
I got a letter saying
"Thanks for applying to study...
I am pleased to informally make you an offer......
The details of your offer conditions will appear on UCAS Track after formal approval by our Admissions Office."

That was dated 18th Jan and I haven't heard anything since.

My offer took almost 2 weeks to appear on Track , so I would not worry too much about it.

Quick Reply

Latest