Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
more like an m1 paper
Reply 2
is there ecf in m2?
Reply 3
Original post by Arsey
I thought it was far too easy, boundaries will be sky high :eek:

Just by looking at what you posted, that must have been like the easiest paper in the history :O
Reply 4
Thankyou arsey,whoever you are,if ecf then 73,yayyyyyyyyyyyy
Original post by Arsey
I thought it was far too easy, boundaries will be sky high :eek:

For question 4b, the vertical distance DG isn't y, it's root3-y. because y is the distance below AB and the total distance is root3.
PLEASE tell me I'm right! :confused:

EDIT: Apologies, I hadnt seen that you wrote the vertical distance (below AB) as root3-y, looks like we are on the same page after all, sorry about that :colondollar:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
Easiest M2 paper I have ever seen. Defo 74 because I left my acceleration in vector form and you didn't but I assumed I didn't need to do that... Meh. 74 minimum
Reply 7
for the last question V should be 8.49 instead of 6 which you took?
Reply 8
I feel sorry for anyone who made a numerical slip in this paper. Is it possible for the grade boundaries to be as high as 73 for an A*? Especially considering it was much easier than June 2011 which had 71 for an A* and in January it's mainly the cleverest students taking the exam.
Reply 9
Does it matter if you put 44 degrees instead of 43.9?
And I put the magnitude of the acceleration just in case, but don't they expect it to be left in vector form unless they ask for magnitude?
Reply 10
Original post by maths134
Easiest M2 paper I have ever seen. Defo 74 because I left my acceleration in vector form and you didn't but I assumed I didn't need to do that... Meh. 74 minimum

Exactly the same. It didn't say magnitude it just said find the acceleration so I left it as a vector...
Reply 11
Original post by thomas93
Exactly the same. It didn't say magnitude it just said find the acceleration so I left it as a vector...

I hope I don't lose it lol because 75 will be 100 and 74 will be like 95 lol
is there Extra carry forward please tell me?
Original post by Ulgoo
I feel sorry for anyone who made a numerical slip in this paper. Is it possible for the grade boundaries to be as high as 73 for an A*? Especially considering it was much easier than June 2011 which had 71 for an A* and in January it's mainly the cleverest students taking the exam.

What:O,how clever?:colone:
I left the acceleration in vector form! was it supposed to be the magnitude??
Reply 15
Acceleration is a vector, so you don't have to state the magnitude right?
Dammit, in my eyes apparently -1 + c = 1 leads to c = 0 :facepalm:

Hopefully not more than 2 marks gone for that, I need a min of 90 on this paper to save me from having to get that on fp2/fp3!
Reply 17
Original post by maths134
I hope I don't lose it lol because 75 will be 100 and 74 will be like 95 lol

Same if It's fine to be left as a vector I got 75 too...
Reply 18
Arsey please lol! Is it fine in vector form?
Original post by Bright Lights
Dammit, in my eyes apparently -1 + c = 1 leads to c = 0 :facepalm:

Hopefully not more than 2 marks gone for that, I need a min of 90 on this paper to save me from having to get that on fp2/fp3!

I did the exact same thing!

Latest

Trending

Trending