Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    My parents don't have a clue and give a monkeys.
    its annoying when they ask personal thing

ReputationRep:
    I leave all my work to the last minute but I always get it in, they never used to but now my parents are being completely evil and going on about coursework all the time....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Kerching eh, that's the way, poncing off the folks baby! We deserve it for being so brilliant that we're in university...
    But then again, i'm going to have to learn to be really good with money. My parents won't be living in the UK next year. I'll be given a budget to live on i think! (prays it's a million pounds at the least).

ReputationRep:
    my parents think i work hard because i used to when i was younger....they know very little about the new lazy me and it will stay that way forever! Plus, i dont think they mind as long as i come up with good grades

ReputationRep:
    My parents are getting suspiscious now that I never do homework. I am getting very lazy lately and not at all motivated. Hopefully, will jump-start after half-term and be all super-working.

Yes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    My parents are getting suspiscious now that I never do homework. I am getting very lazy lately and not at all motivated. Hopefully, will jump-start after half-term and be all super-working.

Yes...
    I say all these things and i never do...

Actually when the exam periods draw closer i work extremely hard!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I say all these things and i never do...

Actually when the exam periods draw closer i work extremely hard!
    of course you do - u care that u do well we all do i hope

ReputationRep:
    yes - my mum is deputy head of a sixth form

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    yes - my mum is deputy head of a sixth form
    oooh - i see you would be made to or else! How r u doing Kate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    oooh - i see you would be made to or else! How r u doing Kate?
    hehe - no she don't care - she knows we hardly do any work at school anyway - she'd let me miss as many days as i want it's more fun going to school though
    i'm good thanks Kurdt, and yourself?

ReputationRep:
    hehe - no she don't care - she knows we hardly do any work at school anyway - she'd let me miss as many days as i want it's more fun going to school though
    i'm good thanks Kurdt, and yourself?
    yeah great - looking to see the chilis in hyde park this june if i can get tickets tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    yeah great - looking to see the chilis in hyde park this june if i can get tickets tomorrow
    cool - is that party in the park or something separate?

ReputationRep:
    cool - is that party in the park or something separate?
    ]

kates noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! don't give in to the temptation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you said u wouldn't be on this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    preorder them!!! go to the RHCP official website and theirs a link to get them today! i've just done it for seeing them at cardiff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    ]

kates noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! don't give in to the temptation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you said u wouldn't be on this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol - thanks grace! i can't help it.
    coursework is doing my head in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Do you know what your parents do in work?
    Yeh I do.
    They don't even ****ing know what the **** are GCSEs.

ReputationRep:
    Do you think mum would actually let me go back to school if she knew what i was upto. I had to admit a load of things to her before parents night and beg my geography teacher to keep it closed. It seemed to work although she didn't seem to happy about me slapping martyn. Thank-God she doesn't know everything!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I've had a handful of A grade essays to show my parents. The B graded ones are hidden.
    you sound like me! I only ever tell mine the good grads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    Don't we all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    But you should, let your parents feel proud of you... i guess you are their favourite 'thing' in the whole wide world and they would love to hear that you are doing well, it would make them feel so happy... go tell them

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.