ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazzy_girl)
    well?
    how was your day?
    mine was boring again...I know... Im lame:/
    Apart from feeling suicidal, ok....

you? (oops, you said)

ReputationRep:
    was ok...but then i had to go to work :mad: and they didn't have the gorgeous lovely boots in my size :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Apart from feeling suicidal, ok....

you? (oops, you said)

suicidal?! holera! thats not good...something happened or r u having period? (i heard men have a period as well....a mental one...)

ps. please ignore my grammar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    was ok...but then i had to go to work :mad: and they didn't have the gorgeous lovely boots in my size :mad:

poor u...where r u from?

ReputationRep:
    My day was s**t - nothing new there. I hate work - i really should quit. I don't know what's wrong with me; i haven't been at all happy for the last 3 years or so. Don't want to bore anyone though.

ReputationRep:
    well?
    how was your day?
    Mine was very..... uneventful. I don't even know where the hours went or what i did....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    My day was s**t - nothing new there. I hate work - i really should quit. I don't know what's wrong with me; i haven't been at all happy for the last 3 years or so. Don't want to bore anyone though.

ok u won....
    what do u do?

ReputationRep:
    ok u won....
    what do u do?
    IT lackey, cue the milk run, carrying laptops across london, installing printers. Talking to dumb teachers who can't even fix a printer. Yesterday i stood on a ladder installing a projector screen 4 metres up a wall, holding this heavy 3 metre wide screen. Quite what it has to do with IT, i don't know. I just find it so boring and mind-numbing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    IT lackey, cue the milk run, carrying laptops across london, installing printers. Talking to dumb teachers who can't even fix a printer. Yesterday i stood on a ladder installing a projector screen 4 metres up a wall, holding this heavy 3 metre wide screen. Quite what it has to do with IT, i don't know. I just find it so boring and mind-numbing.

What would u like to do instead?

ReputationRep:
    What would u like to do instead?
    I don't know what i want to do, i'm going to uni in september but i'm not really looking forward to my course. To be honest i'd like to be happy - i don't know how i will achieve that. I don't want to hi-jack your thread so i'll stop my moaning here, because it's boring for others and depressing for me.

ReputationRep:
    well?
    how was your day?

mine was fine, not nessicarily exciting, but had the comfortality of the same routine played over and over again.

ReputationRep:
    poor u...where r u from?
    Engaland

ReputationRep:
    Nothing happened really, watch T.V played spyro (i hate that purple dragon!) came on here. Went to town got mobbed my 600 asians running at me, fighting.
    Bought a C.D as i was looking in the rock section, a townie came over, touch my arse then said you should listen to real music, he grabbed my muse album out my hand. I gave him the dirrrrtiest look ever snatched it back, and walk off to buy it. Telling me to listen to his pethetic excuse for music. How dare he!! Then Came back on here. My tooth is hurting.

ReputationRep:
    well?
    how was your day?
    boring i aint threw a brick all day

ReputationRep:
    Work Work Work - Lunch - Work Work - Friends final series

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    Throw away, bombard us with us with them now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Nothing happened really, watch T.V played spyro (i hate that purple dragon!) came on here. Went to town got mobbed my 600 asians running at me, fighting.
    Bought a C.D as i was looking in the rock section, a townie came over, touch my arse then said you should listen to real music, he grabbed my muse album out my hand. I gave him the dirrrrtiest look ever snatched it back, and walk off to buy it. Telling me to listen to his pethetic excuse for music. How dare he!! Then Came back on here. My tooth is hurting.

i envy u ppl...your lives seems so...interesting and eventful even if u say that they arent...life in poland...especially in my town is really depressing...nothing EVER happens...*sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)

then eric, i highly reccomend you to throw a brick at imaginary bono!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    then eric, i highly reccomend you to throw a brick at imaginary bono!
    *throws a brick at curryadd*

he gave me my 5th gem again after someone neg repped me!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.