Turn on thread page Beta

Is anyone on half term this week? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    me on half term :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramaya)
    I'm on half term Except its nearly finished and i havn't done any work grrrrr
    Same here.

J.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not, we don't get half term. But we do break up on March 13th

ReputationRep:
    I'm on half term, but it's getting very near the end

ReputationRep:
    I could do with another week before we go back, at least :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    I could do with another week before we go back, at least :rolleyes:
    I need another week - i haven't started any of the eight essays i've been set...procrastination...my favourite word.

ReputationRep:
    half term? whats that? :rolleyes: i get a "summer holiday" every 8 weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    half term? whats that? :rolleyes: i get a "summer holiday" every 8 weeks
    :eek: no fair! That shouldn't be allowed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    :eek: no fair! That shouldn't be allowed.
    But it happens

However, as I was used to a 9 week summer, and our Christmas and Easter ones are "only" 5, (6 if you count the 2 days at the end of Full Term and 5 before the start of the next one, during which most people are up already) it doesn't quite hold true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    But it happens

However, as I was used to a 9 week summer, and our Christmas and Easter ones are "only" 5, (6 if you count the 2 days at the end of Full Term and 5 before the start of the next one, during which most people are up already) it doesn't quite hold true.
    indeed

ReputationRep:
    But it happens

i was talking about an "school" summer holiday, which is 6 weeks, and thats how long we have for christmas and easter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    i was talking about an "school" summer holiday, which is 6 weeks, and thats how long we have for christmas and easter
    I know, but I went to private school, so we had 9 week summers The holidays are still nice though, but I'm gonna need it!

ReputationRep:
    I know, but I went to private school, so we had 9 week summers The holidays are still nice though, but I'm gonna need it!
    I need a month! There's so much work to get though - it's all my fault for going ahead with 4 A Levels!

ReputationRep:
    i'm tired, aching all over, and have EIGHT pieces of coursework to finish or start, and an art exam to start prep for... in 3 days.

great half term!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    i'm tired, aching all over, and have EIGHT pieces of coursework to finish or start, and an art exam to start prep for... in 3 days.

great half term!
    I rather have school than do all the work set! My history coursework is incomplete, as is seven other set essays. Oh the cruelty of my teachers!

ReputationRep:
    I rather have school than do all the work set! My history coursework is incomplete, as is seven other set essays. Oh the cruelty of my teachers!
    *******s

ReputationRep:
    i know what you mean. two of my courseworks i have to do are for history, one of which should have been in for <cough>december... whoops!

ReputationRep:
    no im at work

ReputationRep:
    No fair no fair, im on half term next week...but hahahaha to all you people who go back to school next week and im jus bout to START my half term!!!

Aww, never mind hehe

loves u all
    kita xx

ReputationRep:
    I've been on 'holiday[' for about 3 weeks now!! nooo hwk, thankgod.. Jus listenign to some of you make mefeel crap, i feel sorry for you guys who have loadzz of c/wrk 2 do. Well i was on exam leave to dp mocks jus before half term for 2 weeks, so we only had to go in 4 exams!! I was really pelased. Don't wana go back cos its real exam gcse time!!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.