The Student Room Group

Sex Problem... *cringes*

Ok I'm in a longterm (3 years) loving relationship and have been checked out for diseases before moving onto the pill and ditching condoms.

I've noticed though, (I'm female) that when he comes inside of me (or even before when we're having sex, I move and change position or something) that air/fluid? inside me makes a farting squelching noise, which is very very embarassing as it will do it in the night, (after sex) when I move roll over and get up in the morning. Also it even still does this after I shower and it is very loud, and like a fart! *cringes*

Is this normal? Anyway I can prevent this? I think even with condoms, the air? the vaginal fluid? erghh it's making me dread sex and I don't want to put my partner off. I mean girls farting is never going to be attractive, even if it isn't farting... you understand.

I've mentioned it isn't and joked but it's embarrassing and I want to try and stop it. Please help! :frown:

Scroll to see replies

its air, it kinda gets pocketed inside of you during sex! yes it is embarrassing, but nothing to worry about, nothing that you can control (tis all your fellas fault!) its mortifying i know but it's best to either laugh about it or pretend it didnt happen. as long as your fella knows what it is he shouldnt have a problem with it!

It's not your fault!
Reply 2
It's horrible though, and so loud! Embarassingly happens when I laugh too, I mean I've laughed it off once or twice, but it can't be attractive. Dammit I want it to stop! :mad:
Anonymous
It's horrible though, and so loud! Embarassingly happens when I laugh too, I mean I've laughed it off once or twice, but it can't be attractive. Dammit I want it to stop! :mad:
Seriously honey there isnt much you can do at all, apart from being less vigourous perhaps!
Reply 4
Anonymous

This kind of thing is so common though, ive been on other forums where there's one of these posts at least once a week. There's nothing you can do about it though, just get on with it :biggrin:
Reply 5
I actually think it's hilarious bedtime fun!
Reply 6
the more you think about it, the more embarrassing it will be- try not to think about it- your boyfriend might not even really notice it, its most likely a bigger deal to you than to him.... if he comments/is nasty about it, then he's probsbly not the right person to be having sex with, if he's not mature enough to deal with it.
I know what you mean... :frown: It's really embarassing... then you feel the need to defend yourself and go "No, it's not me breaking wind it's... it's your fault!"

Then you get all embarassed and feel like sinking into the bed... :redface:
Reply 8
He is probably making it happen on purpose, i know i would.
Reply 9
Sex isn't meant to be a pretty, hygienic act. It's messy and (if you think about it) rather gross! Accept it and enjoy it.
yes completely normal technically called fanny farts and theyre totally involuntary. try and make a joke of it!
i find they happen mostly from doggy style.
oh god i hate these too

one time after sex i got up to go to the toilet and everytime i took a step it happened! it was sick! and at the start of a relationship so very embaressing.

i can sort of control it now though, if you go to the loo after sex and sit on the toilet and cough, they usually come out then, and get all the air out!

me and my bf end up in a fit of laughter when we change position and it happens now, hes used to it!
Reply 12
Yeah, it's kind of embarrassing...but hopefully your boyfriend will know what's happening and just ignore it. Mine does.
It happens when the penis slips out of the vagina creating air pockets i think? its a natural thing, try changing positions to minimise air.
Anonymous
Ok I'm in a longterm (3 years) loving relationship and have been checked out for diseases before moving onto the pill and ditching condoms.

I've noticed though, (I'm female) that when he comes inside of me (or even before when we're having sex, I move and change position or something) that air/fluid? inside me makes a farting squelching noise, which is very very embarassing as it will do it in the night, (after sex) when I move roll over and get up in the morning. Also it even still does this after I shower and it is very loud, and like a fart! *cringes*

Is this normal? Anyway I can prevent this? I think even with condoms, the air? the vaginal fluid? erghh it's making me dread sex and I don't want to put my partner off. I mean girls farting is never going to be attractive, even if it isn't farting... you understand.

I've mentioned it isn't and joked but it's embarrassing and I want to try and stop it. Please help! :frown:

it's alright is normal. just air that managed to get in during the humping hehe
Reply 15
mademoiselle84
yes completely normal technically called fanny farts and theyre totally involuntary. try and make a joke of it!
i find they happen mostly from doggy style.

it is actually called quaffing (or something to that effect - i can't actually find it in the dictionary..
it is totally normal, and you most certainly don't need a medic :O
oh god once it happened with this guy i liked for ages. it was one of the most mortifying moments of my life. totally runined it for me. don't think it bothered him too much though...
Reply 17
Anonymous

one time after sex i got up to go to the toilet and everytime i took a step it happened! it was sick! and at the start of a relationship so very embaressing.

You know, if he just had sex with you I quite honestly doubt he would care much :P
Woman's train of thought: 'AAH my god that's SO embarassing. F**k..what should I do?! Do I joke about it? Do I pretend it didn't happen? Do I tell him it wasn't a fart?!'

Man's train of thought: 'Yay I'm having sex!'
Reply 19
rosetinted
Woman's train of thought: 'AAH my god that's SO embarassing. F**k..what should I do?! Do I joke about it? Do I pretend it didn't happen? Do I tell him it wasn't a fart?!'

Man's train of thought: 'Yay I'm having sex!'

Indeed. Although it is horribly embarrassing and I hate it, but there's nothing I can do about it so I try to not worry about it.

Latest

Trending

Trending