I need to get replacement GCSE certificates :o !!!

Watch
bssjonny
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
So yeah somehow i managed to lose my GCSE certificates just in time for an interview at UEA.
I told the admissions people and they were like "yeah thats cool just get them to us as soon as possible"
So I looked on the AQA website and they say that they can only send replacement certificates if they are damaged or stolen, (which they are not... stupid old me stupidly lost them) and so i can only have a statement of results.

.......but then after talking to the admissions people again they said THEY ONLY ACCEPT THE GCSE CERTIFICATES and until they get them a dicision cannot be made!

please help somebody

and if you cant help....let this be a lesson to you. DO NOT LOSE YOUR GCSE CERTIFICATES!
FiGuev
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Lol just say they are damaged. They're not exactly going to go into a huge investigation as to how they got damaged.
bssjonny
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by FiGuev)
Lol just say they are damaged. They're not exactly going to go into a huge investigation as to how they got damaged.
you have to like evidence of an insurance claim :/
Data
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by bssjonny)
So yeah somehow i managed to lose my GCSE certificates just in time for an interview at UEA.
I told the admissions people and they were like "yeah thats cool just get them to us as soon as possible"
So I looked on the AQA website and they say that they can only send replacement certificates if they are damaged or stolen, (which they are not... stupid old me stupidly lost them) and so i can only have a statement of results.

.......but then after talking to the admissions people again they said THEY ONLY ACCEPT THE GCSE CERTIFICATES and until they get them a dicision cannot be made!

please help somebody

and if you cant help....let this be a lesson to you. DO NOT LOSE YOUR GCSE CERTIFICATES!
You can still get a certifying statement of results from the exam board which will cost but will be sufficient - or you might get away with a letter from your school on headed notepaper (which will probably be free).
rY4uGD1fMzBj4xe2
Badges: 14
Report 8 years ago
you have to like evidence of an insurance claim :/
Mate, they're pieces of paper...
Fashionn
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

please help somebody

Hey did you get back your certifying statement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (26)
68.42%
I don't have everything I need (12)
31.58%

Watched Threads