The Student Room Group
Reply 1
They already feel pretty awkward when they masturbate. Or when they feel the other's breath on their neck when they have sex.

It would be very awkward indeed.
I actually know a siamese twin pair who are adjoined at the hip. They are 21 and have had sex more times than me. They both have girlfriends, its actually a plus!? They do tell me that it is awkward and hard because they have no secrets, for example one of them got into uni whereas the other didn't. One of them just plays PSP while the other is in a lecture!!
Original post by Wise Tamil Guy
I actually know a siamese twin pair who are adjoined at the hip. They are 21 and have had sex more times than me. They both have girlfriends, its actually a plus!? They do tell me that it is awkward and hard because they have no secrets, for example one of them got into uni whereas the other didn't. One of them just plays PSP while the other is in a lecture!!

OMG wow! That sounds so cool ahahaha!
*Note to self* Idea for a sitcom.
Reply 5
Original post by Wise Tamil Guy

Hahahaha. funniest thing I've ever heard.
Imagine being the twin that didn't get into college and you have to be dragged around for the ride and your twin's tutor starts berating you for not doing any school work and you have to remind them you don't actually attend the college... 🤣😅

Latest