OpenArms
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I was wondering if anybody on here had completed Advanced Higher Physical Education?
2012 will be the first year my school runs this course and I wondered if anybody could give me some background information on the course and if it would be beneficial for wanting to study Medicine? I've noticed that there is not many resources online or in the shops
Thanks
Moali786
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi

I now this post was 9 years ago 😭😭however, if you do see this reply, could you advise weather you did take it and if so, what value did the University give it.

I am currently in the same position. I will be starting S6 in August this year and would like to study medicine at University. I found higher p.e to be quit easy in comparison to other higher hence I was thing about taking it into S6 as an Advanced Higher.

I would highly appreciated your opinion
Moali786
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi

I now this post was 9 years ago 😭😭however, if you do see this reply, could you advise weather you did take it and if so, what value did the University give it.

I am currently in the same position. I will be starting S6 in August this year and would like to study medicine at University. I found higher p.e to be quit easy in comparison to other higher hence I was thinking about taking it into S6 as an Advanced Higher.

I would highly appreciate your opinion
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (21)
13.29%
Virtual campus tours/open days (36)
22.78%
Live streaming events (13)
8.23%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (14)
8.86%
A uni comparison tool (39)
24.68%
An in-person event when available (35)
22.15%