Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    badly worded i know but basically i mean wot time do u all usually stay up till doing revising/coursework. for me its 1.00 am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    badly worded i know but basically i mean wot time do u all usually stay up till doing revising/coursework. for me its 1.00 am
    I'm still up but doing work but I am very tired and my mind is distracted so productivity is very low. I might go to bed soon.

ReputationRep:
    I think maybe you spend too much time doing work.

ReputationRep:
    you actually do work now?

fookin hell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    you actually do work now?

fookin hell
    You what mate, that didnt make any sense.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you insist on talking to yourself? I don't do too much work believe me, its not like I am getting 90% in any modules. It is just that university requires you do a lot of work unless you want to get rubbish grade and end up working in Woolworths as a checkout assistant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Why do you insist on talking to yourself? I don't do too much work believe me, its not like I am getting 90% in any modules. It is just that university requires you do a lot of work unless you want to get rubbish grade and end up working in Woolworths as a checkout assistant.

how do you manage to do ANY work when you seem to be on UKL 24 hours a day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    You what mate, that didnt make any sense.
    yes it did you narb

i'm amazed people stay up this late and actualy do work

ReputationRep:
    how can u do work til 1.00am???
    r u not shattered?

ReputationRep:
    Depends. Work work as in paid I will go on till sometimes 3am etc but in regards to college work I normally start it at 12 and finish it at 12:15, I don't get a lot of hwk and what I do get is quite easy

ReputationRep:
    when i was doing my alevels i used to work until 3 or 4am...its not that i do a lot of work- id just wait until the last minute and then do all the work at once...it was much more fun that way- caffeine essays are the best i have ever written and you write at about 100 words/minute so its also quicker that way if you think about it....spreading out work is just prolonging the pain!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Depends on the course. I do bugger all work and I'm on track for a first still.

ReputationRep:
    I finish working at 3:30pm

Wait, do I even start... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Last night i worked until about 4 am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Last night i worked until about 4 am.
    work as in paid job work or college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    work as in paid job work or college?
    uni work.
    When I dont have lectures I tend to work all day and if I do have lectures then all evening and I had a seminar today and had to get my prep finished there was tons and I normally have to read the stuff once to get it in my head and then go through again and take notes so it takes me ages hence finishing at 4am.

ReputationRep:
    uni work.
    When I dont have lectures I tend to work all day and if I do have lectures then all evening and I had a seminar today and had to get my prep finished there was tons and I normally have to read the stuff once to get it in my head and then go through again and take notes so it takes me ages hence finishing at 4am.
    :mad: bet thats annoyin

ReputationRep:
    for my last piece of coursework -i finished at 4 am.

ReputationRep:
    uni work.
    Wouldn't you feel that much better, if you had a book that summarised the main points?

ReputationRep:
    Um, if i'm working hardcore, like coursework or something, i'll leave it till the last minute so i work till it's finished. At the end of last semester, i was up until 9am writing a piece for one of my modules I think i'm getting it back tomorrow...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.