The Student Room Group

Spot Scars and brusing

Hi, sorry for the anonymous thing.....

Well ive always had spots appearing on my face for the last 2 1/2 years. The thing is, i used to kinda rip/pop them, and now its left purple scars on my cheecks. I still get spots frequentley, ive used clearasil and various other products, but nothing seems to get rid of the spots or the scars. Ive even tried thos exfoliating products. I drinks loooooaaaaaaadssaaaa water evryday, thinking it might help.
what can i do to get rid of the scarring?
Reply 1
make-up
Reply 2
There's stuff I'm using at the moment called Bio-Oil. They recommend it for spot scars and stretch marks. I've been using it for about three months and it's made a huge difference.

And try and avoid make-up as much as possible. If you *have* to use it, then make sure you clean your face really well before you go to bed.
Reply 3
IM A GUY...LOL......

and isnt bio oil going to me have more spots, because its oily???
Stop picking your spots for a start. Vary your diet to see if something you are eating is making your spots worse, eg dairy products, especially cows milk, made my spots worse. I cut milk out of my diet (now I drink rice milk) and my spots got a lot better. I find lack of sleep and chocolate also makes them worse. For scarring, try Rosa Mosqueta oil, it's highly recommended. You can get it from the Rio Trading Company (Health) Ltd, Brighton.
Reply 5
Anonymous
IM A GUY...LOL......

get in touch with your feminine side.
Reply 6
Anonymous
IM A GUY...LOL......

Sorry, can't tell when you're anon...

Bio oil, if used properly, and as just an addition to a cleaning routine, wont cause any more problems. It is just for scars and redness though, rather than spots.