Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: How many of you wear thongs to parties/clubs/nights out? Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Girls: How many of you wear thongs to parties/clubs/nights out?
    All the time
    11.11%
    Majority of the time
    4.71%
    Half the time
    8.42%
    Minority of the time
    6.40%
    Never
    24.58%
    I'm a guy
    44.78%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leahcar)
    Especially in tight clothing!
    Fair enough

ReputationRep:
    Dont see why you would regard them as 'slutty' surely thongs are worn fairly commonplace these days, i beleive they show less 'vpl' through clothes and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doctor.)
    Fair enough
    In tight clothing your belly's more exposed though, no? lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Movember)
    i was watching that program on Channel 4 called Bouncers and it got me wondering. i have noticed that at parties, clubs and general nights out, whenever girls flashes her underwear (99% of the time accidentally), they're almost always is wearing a thong. or you can sometimes tell from the outline on her skirt. even the girls who you think are not as slutty!

anywho, i was interested to know how many girls here wear thongs to parties, clubs or general nights out? i have added a poll. please answer the option which suits you best and if you want to discuss anything further in the thread, you are more than welcome!
    Ok, firstly wearing a thong doesn't mean you're a slut :facepalm:

Secondly, no I don't wear them, because I don't think they are flattering/attractive but each to their own ...

ReputationRep:
    Never. They are SO not comfy- if I'm wearing something tight that requires no knicker line, I wear those horrendous no VPL flesh coloured magic knickers from M and S. They are not sexy but it's better than having fabric stuck up your butt.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not allowed to go to clubs and only rarely to parties and never allowed to wear thongs, though I actually wouldn't mind looking slightly raunchy lol

ReputationRep:
    I always wear 'nice' underwear - thongs, french knickers etc. and nearly most of them are lacey. So to me wearing them to nights out/parties etc. is just the same as me wearing them everyday.

Nice underwear just makes me feel nicer in general.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rubixcyoob)
    I always wear 'nice' underwear - thongs, french knickers etc. and nearly most of them are lacey. So to me wearing them to nights out/parties etc. is just the same as me wearing them everyday.

Nice underwear just makes me feel nicer in general.
    Completely agree. I can be having a really awful day, but wearing special underwear helps it, even just a little bit. It gives me confidence too.

ReputationRep:
    the underwear i wear depends on what im wearing over the top
    for example ill wear a thong if whatever it is im wearing is clingy to avoid vpl but if im wearing something v short ill wear pretty tennis knicker type things to avoid accidental flashage

ReputationRep:
    Thongs don't have to be slutty, but the OP has to be perverted for asking this :top:

Also, I love how the majority of people who responded are guys :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Only if I wear a tight fitting dress which is rarely.

ReputationRep:
    this thread was created purely for the purposes of the spank bank.

ReputationRep:
    I wear skin tight, waist high control thongs that are always tight up between my bum, feel's quite comfortable and sexy that's why I wear them, I normally wear them with black stockings and suspenders under a knee length skirt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by janeway)
    I wear skin tight, waist high control thongs that are always tight up between my bum, feel's quite comfortable and sexy that's why I wear them, I normally wear them with black stockings and suspenders under a knee length skirt.
    How did you find this thread in which the previous most recent post was over five years ago?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.